Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Question I need a little help....

I received the 10 questions today and opened the link, completing all the questions. When I try to send it (clicking the "Send Mail" button, it won't go. Any idea's what the problem is? Has anyone else encountered anything like it?

Forum Member

I had the same problem today when I logged on to the website. I tried several times and could not send the answers. I was finally able to send a reply to them from the questions that were sent to our departments e-mail account. I have not received confirmation that they received my e-mail though.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Questions

I had the same problem....there is another thread regarding 'got the questions'

The problem was identified by ameryfd, there is too much text when you answer the questions and then try to send them back.

When you try again....delete most of the non essential text...like what to do if you need to get with NFIRS and/or what to do if your info is not all correct...just have the questions and answers. And keep the answers short and sweet...'yes, will accept award' 'yes, have matching funds' etc.

I bet when you try again it will be able to be sent.

bob
    I got your back

MembersZone Subscriber

Default also

I should have also said that there seems to be some discussion regarding the 'cut and paste' with general email submission. I did it this way last year when it did not work on the website...all was ok and we got our funds...ameryfd talked to help desk this year and the contact said not to do it that way....then another called and was told by help desk that it was ok to use personal email reply. I did it both ways this year after learning of the too much text problem...I personally believe that either way will work.

good luck with your grant progress

bob
    I got your back

Default Re: also

Originally posted by fyremanbob
    I personally believe that either way will work.

good luck with your grant progress

bob
    You're probably right. When I was talking to the help desk, she said "just email it back", but then before she was finished with the sentance she said "oh, my supervisor said you need to do it through the mail center". So my guess is that it works both ways, but they must prefer it through the mail center

MembersZone Subscriber

Had the same problem Thur. Alex @ the Help
    Desk advised us to drag it to our regular
    e-mail and send it that way.

Luck, Bill

Thread Information