Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Boston Fd

Forum Member

Default Boston Fd

Is there a thread allready started on the Discovery channel's series Firehouse U.S.A.

I am currently watching the preview (boston FD)

Anyone here on the fourms with E37 or L26 or Car5?

Also, Is the series about boston or is each new show about a new station???
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B
    ---------------------------------------------------

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

When all else fails USE DUCT-TAPE!!!

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Forum Member

Also, While watching I saw someting hanging off the ladder, about 2 rungs from the tip on the 1st fly section. It looked like a little purple people eater.
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Forum Member

Thanks!
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B

MembersZone Subscriber

I believe it is a stuffed animal of Stimpy (on the ladder), from Ren and Stimpy.

Forum Member

The new show is just focused on E37/L26 and Dist. 5, but mostly on the members of E37 and L26. It starts July 26th at 9PM and will run 13 weeks. I did spend over half of my 20 years on Ladder 26 and have made a cameo appearence for the show. I filled in for one of the Captains who left while the show was being filmed. The film crew is still at the Firehouse 24/7 until September. For the record, its like having "big brother" there with you- in and out of the Firehouse. I think it will end up to be a good show, the producers want this to work so they can go to another City or town next season (good luck to you!)It will be interesting with all the "monday morning" quarter backs when the shows do start to air. Just remember, it NOT a training show. Its a reality show. And sometimes reality is not perfect, we don't have the ability to rewind the tape and "see that again" Enjoy.
    Stay safe

Forum Member

PS
    That is Stimpy that hangs from the truck, but it doesn't stay for the whole show. You'll have to watch the show and see what happens....

Thread Information