Forum Member

So start a list. Lets here it. Prove what you say, don't just come on here saying that you know things, prove it. And not only that how about you tell me how many guys these towns are staffing and what kind of coverage. I don't want to here about towns that are contracting out to other paid dept.s. I want real facts, of which you have not been able to prove. So far all you have done is come in here and make attacks about vollie depts and how they can't provide adequete protection. Why not go a step further, get me some ISO ratings to prove your points. You know what they are don't you? You know how they are scored right? I can tell you for a fact that there are plenty of undermanned paid dept.s. So do they provide adequete protection? Why aren't they properly staffed, Oh that's right money, same issue as the vollie departments. I pray for dept.s sake that you don't ever get a managment postion because your maladjusted views on fiscal responsibility and reality would run it right into the ground. Until you can actualy bring something to the table other than a negative opinion you might as well not post, because I can tell you flat out I WILL make an *** of you every time.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by career1962
    You and a driver
    Normally we have 4 sometimes 3 and on a good day 7. When was the last time your truck left the house with seven?
    When opening up the roof remember plywood comes in 4' X 8' sheets.

www.94firedept.com

IACOJ proud member

Permanently Removed

Meck51 being a union member you should know the depts I talk of - you are a union member right- Tom Canzanella is your President - obviousely not a loyal member- So this is my last post to you- remember IAFF vollie moonlighting is not a good idea

Forum Member

OK, First Schitbalger or however you spell his name is the general pres. of the IAFF Canzella is the NJPFA pres. So I guess you are not as in tune as you like to claim. Second in case you forgot I don't vollie anywhere. Furthermore it is people like you that keep the fire service from banding together like it should so that we can start getting some of the grant money to do the things cops are now starting to do. **** for that matter we could be getting more money to put more career guys on the street, bet your closed mind never thought of that did ya? Remember when haz-mat was a FD thing. And still you have not brought any facts to the table, probably because you can't back anything you say, and you are still not saying who you are or where you are from, if I had to guess it would be because you know the things you type are complete crap. Now that I have clicked over to a different thread , I see you are in a combo dept. Good just like me. I venture to say the reason your vollies don't show up anymore at fires is because of guys with your attitude. Maybe if you would try to help the problem instead of complaining your system would work better.
    Last edited by MEck51; 10-03-2005 at 09:35 AM.

Thread Information