Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default Part Time Jobs for Firefighters

I am the President of River City Inspections, Inc. which is based in Richmond VA. I am the former President of an IAFF Local. We have opportunity for firefighters to perform property inspections, typically a drive by taking a digital photo of the house. No contact with occupants. These are completed for mortgage companies. This is a legal part time job opportunity.

As a former IAFF member I always try to hire brother and sister firefighter. In the Massachusetts area there is the opportunity to make $1000 a month or more. All that is needed is dependable transportation, a digital camera and a internet connection. Earnings would depend on how much area one wants to cover.

If you know of any of your members who may be interested please have them contact me as soon as possible. We have inspection orders in the Massachusetts communities.

Stay Safe

MembersZone Subscriber

Default P/T job

P/T job sounds pretty interesting, please send info. on applying for this job.

Arthur S.

Forum Member

Default part time job

I'm a professional firefighter in Haverhill Ma. and have 5 years of experience working part time doing insurance inspections. I'm currently working for 2 companies but I can always use more work. If you have any oportunities in MA. or N.H. please let me know.
    Thank You
    Joe Cahill
    hfdcap69@comcast.net
    978-360-9354

Forum Member
    Whangaparaoa Peninsular North Island New Zealand

Default Yes please!

Should this ever take off here in NZ--me first!

Forum Member

Truckie,

Just came across your post and am interested. Doesn't seem to hard, compared to what we do day in and day out. lol.. I tried to contact you through the site, but no luck. If you still are in the need of any more service please shoot me an email with your info.

Timmy MacDonald

Rescuepimp@Comcast.Net

MembersZone Subscriber

Cool Part time job - Still available???

I just noticed the posting. Where it is about 2 years old I was wondering if there are still any opportunities?? I would be interested.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Have Experience

I realize this posting is a little "dated", but I am very interested if you still have a need for help.

I am a member of IAFF Local 416 in Indianapolis, IN, and I am a former real estate appraiser. I have a lot of experience with the drive-by inspections you described. I am also very familiar with the mortgage and real estate business in general.

If you have work available and would like to know more about me or my qualifications, please contact me: crossroads.inc@comcast.net

Brad Morris
    Indianapolis, IN

Forum Member

truckie4ever please contact me via email with some information im in ny state in the rensselaer county area intrested. even though this post is old

paintkid@nycap.rr.com

jay

MembersZone Subscriber

I just came accross this posting are there still positions available? I work full time in western mass 2 24 hr shifts looking for a job to fill my spare time.

ericj779@yahoo.com

thanks Eric FF/P Local 1751

Thread Information