Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default Part Time Jobs for Mass Firefighers

I am the President of River City Inspections, Inc. which is based in Richmond VA. I am the former President of an IAFF Local. We have opportunity for firefighters to perform property inspections, typically a drive by taking a digital photo of the house. No contact with occupants. These are completed for mortgage companies. This is a legal part time job opportunity.

As a former IAFF member I always try to hire brother and sister firefighter. In the Massachusetts area there is the opportunity to make $1000 a month or more. All that is needed is dependable transportation, a digital camera and a internet connection. Earnings would depend on how much area one wants to cover.

If you know of any of your members who may be interested please have them contact me as soon as possible. We have inspection orders in the Massachusetts communities.

Stay Safe

Forum Member

Let me know when you guys open up shop in Florida.
    IAFF - Fire/EMS

I am interested. I work for Woonsocket, RI which is on the border of Mass and RI and am looking for a part-time gig. Do you have accounts in RI too?

MembersZone Subscriber

email me for info on hampden, hampshire, frankin and berkshire co's!

Forum Member

Default a little late

If you are still looking for guys to do some work, e mail me with some more information. I would like to know a bit more of what this job has to offer. I live in western massachusetts. Thanks

Thread Information