Accidental grass fire ignites 2 greenhouses
Two fiberglass greenhouses on the corner of 300 East and 12300 South "went up like kindling" this week after a grass fire in a surrounding field spread to the buildings.
Capt. Gaylord Scott of the Unified Fire Authority said a man using a torch near the field accidentally started the fire.
The greenhouses were owned by an ex-firefighter, Scott said.
"He said that it was all to be destroyed," Scott said. "They're going to count it as a practice exercise, clean up and move on."
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Utah-Greenhouses go up in flames
06-25-2005, 06:16 PM #1
Utah-Greenhouses go up in flamesFront line since 1983 and still going strong
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)