MembersZone Subscriber

Question T3 Max... good investment?

Hey our department is looking at purchasing a T3 Max with the mobile command center. I know the name and I have read about the issues above, are we making a good choice for a front line TIC if money is not the issue? I will be testing it out soon, and I want to be well informed before I sign on the line.

Is there a "better" TIC that I should be looking at? I want a camera that I can interface with a laptop to broadcast live stream video over our new wireless broadband internet connection? As well as be a camera for all general uses in a VFD. Any input will be appreciated.

Forum Member

Been a while since you posted so hopefully you are still checking. Figure out what you want in a camera. Obviously you want something that can transmit. Most cameras can transmit now.

Do you want a temperature range?
    do you want color?

Whole bunch of questions need to be answered. Contact your distributors and have several cameras brought down to be tested. Zero in on a camera that will suit your purposes.

Do a search (left side of screen) on cameras and technology and you will find a wealth of information on how to select a camera.

To answer your question: Yeah its a decent camera if it suits your departments needs!
    -I have learned people will forget what you said,
    -People will forget what you did,
    -But people will never forget how you made them feel!

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Thanks!

Yeah we have had a few demos, but we dont get many structure fires so we havent "field Tested", but we do get A LOT of auto accidentsincluding a few haz mat incidents. I think we have narrowed it down to this camera, and I am looking for first hand information on this TIC's ability to perform. Thanks a bunch for the input. I will talk to my other reps and see if they can get me better information, maybe a list of local dept. that use their products.

Thread Information