Forum Member

It will be interesting to see what the investigation says. I find it a little to hard to believe they were going 70 in the city. Not saying maybe they weren't going too fast...but 70? Also you can't always believe John Q. Public. Your perception of someones speed is going to be different depending on the location (city streets, rural, etc.). None the less, my prayers are with the injured.

Forum Member

Unhappy rollover

I sincerely hope all the guys are doing fine and recover quickly. I just hate to see thius sort of thing happen. I doubt the speed was as fast as reported but perhaps to fast for the size and weight of the rig and the turn. I would be really interested to know the final outcome of the investigation and to know if there were any mechanical problems with the rig. Also I assume that everyone was belted? God speed bro's.

Forum Member

Get well soon, Brothers!
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Thread Information