Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry FF/Child Molester

From Wisconsin:

Firefighter Charged With Sex Assault of Child
    (Washington County) -- A Wauwatosa firefighter is charged Tuesday with serious crimes. David Fox is charged with repeated sexual assault of a child. Fox is currently in the Washington County jail. Germantown police are handling the investigation. Watch FOX 6 News for updates to this developing story.
    http://www.fox6milwaukee.com/
    Steve
    Proud member of the IACOJ
    SUA SPONTE
    "I've got no respect for any young man who won't join the colors."
    ~Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth ...

This goes for anyone, not just firefighter!
    Jim
    Firefighter/EMT
    IACOJ
    ftm-ptb-rfb-egh-ktf-dtrt!

September 11, 2001 - NEVER FORGET!

BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES!

MembersZone Subscriber tyler101's Avatar

Really, why do they need to "add" that he was a firefighter? How many headlines do you see stating "Garbage man indicted on Child molestation charges" or any other profession for that matter.

Because our profession is one of trust. We are supposed to be the good guys.
    IAFF

Two words:

Prison Justice.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

meet my cell mate, bubba.

they should hang him by his ****
    "Let no man's ghost come back to say my training let me down."

Default Unfortunate choice

Beastie 35-your "handle" has an unfortunate ring to it, especially in light of the subject under discussion.
    In the British Prison Service a child molester is commonly known as a "Beastie"or "Nonce" or just plain "Kiddyf#cker"--and as already indicated, life for these creatures in jail, is not a pleasant experience.
    "If you thought it was hard getting into the job--wait until you have to hang the "fire gear"up and walk away!"
    Harry Lauder 1981.Me on the left!

MembersZone Subscriber

Angry

This man is a poor excuse for a human being. Anybody in a position of trust that would do this is a disgrace to the job. If he is found guilty he should be kicked off the job for life!

Originally posted by hffd23m2
    This man is a poor excuse for a human being. Anybody in a position of trust that would do this is a disgrace to the job. If he is found guilty he should be kicked off the job for life!
    Dude, he'll go to jail if he's guilty. That's "kicked off the job".

Firefighter Charged With Sex Assault of Child
    (Wauwatosa) The Wauwatosa Fire Chief put one of his firefighters on administrative leave. David Fox is charged with repeatedly sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl over the past three months. Fox allegedly met the girl through her sister. The sister was involved in a ride along program with the Wauwatosa Fire Department, training to be an emergency medical technician. Fox is a paramedic as well as a firefighter. Fox posted ten-thousand dollars bail and was released from the Washington County Jail. Washington County has the case because the assaults allegedly happened at Fox's Germantown home.
    http://www.fox6milwaukee.com/

Firefighter charged with
    sexual assault of a child

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By MITCH MAERSCH - GM Today Staff
    July 7, 2005

A 31-year-old Wauwatosa firefighter who allegedly had sexual relations with an unstable 14-year-old girl claims he was "always concerned about her welfare."
    David A. Fox didnít know the impact his "relationship" could have on the girl, who had tried to commit suicide several times, according to the criminal complaint.

Fox, a Germantown resident, made his initial appearance in Washington County Circuit Court Tuesday. He is charged with two counts repeated sexual assault of a child and faces up to an 80-year sentence, if convicted.

Bail was set at $10,000 cash.

In the complaint, Fox said he knew the girl had emotional problems, including the suicide attempts and trouble communicating with her family. He said he became "emotionally involved" with the girl and talked with her daily, trying to counsel her.

The girl, Fox said, "developed a physical attraction" to him and after some time he was "unable to control (himself) and reciprocated," the complaint says.

Fox said he cares for the girl very much and never fully realized the impact his "relationship with (the girl) could have on (the girl) emotionally," until confronted by law enforcement on his sexual activity.

Fox admitted to having numerous incidents of sexual contact and intercourse with the girl, and said he had exchanged messages and photos with her over the Internet, the complaint says.

Wauwatosa Fire Chief Dean Redman hadnít received official word of the charges or case specifics as of Tuesday night, first being told about them by the Daily News. He said it was premature to initiate any action until he gets official word.

There is, he said, "a likelihood some job action" can occur as a result of the charges.

Redmanís thoughts, assuming the charges are valid, are with the victim.

"My real concern is for the victim and the family. Thatís whatís horrible about crimes like this," he said.

"I think you can have people who do bad things in any walk of life," he said, adding the fire department happens to be the unfortunate party in this case.

"We can weather this," he said.

Fox has been with the department since March 27, 2000, he said.

The girl met Fox at the State Fair in August 2004 while working the fair with her older sister. The older sister knew Fox through observation ride-along training for her emergency medical technician training, and the two developed a plutonic friendship, the complaint says.

Fox and the younger sister became friends and saw movies together and would "hang out" at Foxís Germantown residence and watch movies there, the complaint says.

In March at Foxís home, Fox began kissing the girl and holding her hand, and that elevated to oral sex. The two had sexual relations in June as well, the complaint says.

The girlís older sister took her to the fire department to visit Fox. The girl said she felt comfortable talking to him about her problems with depression because she "didnít have a reason not to" until Fox began sexual activity with her, which caused her to be intimidated, the complaint says.

The girl never said anything because she thought Fox "knew what he was doing," the complaint says.

On the last occasion the two had sexual relations, the girl asked Fox if they had sex, and he said "it was not sex" because his penis "was not all the way in"..., the complaint says.

This story appeared in the West Bend Daily News on July 6, 2005.

This guy is the definition of MUTT as I've never seen it. Hope he enjoys his "marriage" to Bubba.
    Steve
    Proud member of the IACOJ
    SUA SPONTE
    "I've got no respect for any young man who won't join the colors."
    ~Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

I don't care if the child is stable or unstable, having sex with them is not caring for a child's welfare! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR ABUSING A CHILD OR A WOMAN! These guys are not real men.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Jumping to conclusions

What ever happened to "innocent until proven guilty?" Society is so ready to condemn someone when they don't even know all the facts.

Default Re: Jumping to conclusions

Originally posted by engine1321
    What ever happened to "innocent until proven guilty?" Society is so ready to condemn someone when they don't even know all the facts.
    Innocent until proven guilty only applies in the legal system, not in the functioning world.

So OJ Simpson was found not guilty. Michael Jackson was found Not Guilty. There is a difference between being not guilty and being innocent.

Remember, everyone in prison says that they are innocent.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

MembersZone Subscriber

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

Last time I checked you weren't an investigator in any of the mentioned cases, so not only do you not know the facts but you have no room to speak on any of the outcomes. Your opinion is such, but your proof is non-existent.

Exactly why I can say what I want. I think they are both guilty.

So what? I will speak my opinion. If he is guilty, he can rot in prison and be a Bitch for the rest of his life. If not, then he can walk the streets again.

Are you telling me that you have never made a opinion or decision about anyone without hearing all of the facts or having all of the information?

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.
    In a court of law. In the court of public opinion, of which we are speaking the standard is different.

I will speak on any outcomes that I feel that I want to. If you don't like I can't help it, but that is your problem to deal with. I do not change my way of thinking or speaking because someone doesn't like it.

Disillusioned Subscriber Steamer's Avatar

from the article
    Fox admitted to having numerous incidents of sexual contact and intercourse with the girl, and said he had exchanged messages and photos with her over the Internet, the complaint says.
    He's 31, she's 14, he admitted sexual contact. He's guilty.
    Steve Gallagher
    IACOJ BOT
    ----------------------------
    "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

MembersZone Subscriber

Generally speaking, people often draw baseless conclusions based on insufficient or biased evidence. Not saying I haven't drawn an opinion from what I've seen or heard, but I think about what I say before I say it.

Since this man admitted to it, then he deserves everything coming to him.

The way of thinking you suggest and display is close minded one way judgement. If it were you accused of a crime and were found not guilty, would you expect to be treated as equally as everyone else or would you want to be cast from society even though you were found innocent?

"Judge not lest ye be judged" Matthew 7:1

Generally speaking, people often draw baseless conclusions based on insufficient or biased evidence. Not saying I haven't drawn an opinion from what I've seen or heard, but I think about what I say before I say it.

Since this man admitted to it, then he deserves everything coming to him.

The way of thinking you suggest and display is close minded one way judgement. If it were you accused of a crime and were found not guilty, would you expect to be treated as equally as everyone else or would you want to be cast from society even though you were found innocent?

"Judge not lest ye be judged" Matthew 7:1
    Once again, being innocent is different from having been found guilty. Guilty/not guilty is based upon evidence presented in a court of law.

As for society, it deosn't matter how I would want to be treated, society is going to do what it wants to me, regardless of my guilty or not guilty verdict. If one is tried and found not guilty, obviously "the state" thinks that they were guilty of the crime, but failed to build a strong enough case for the conviction.

As for being cast from society,I will only say that I do not wish to be accused of something that I did not do. However, if you are a convicted criminal you are to be banished from society to wonderful haven known as prison. Sexual predators cannot be reformed for the most part. The recidivism rate is above 80% last I heard, so tweedle dumb here in the story should never have the taste of precious freedom again.

I am open minded to a point, but I base my views and opinions upon the information available to me. You may disagree with me, you may not, but I can still form my opinions and views whether anyone likes it or not.

As for judgement, I have a different interpretation of the scripture that you quoted than you do apparently, but this is not the place for that discussion.

Forum Member

Tooanfrom:

i did not know that
    "Let no man's ghost come back to say my training let me down."

Thread Information