Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default The bombings in london!!! Please post your opinions!!

I can honestly say that I am not exactly sure what is going to happen now?? Does this mean America is next? Are they even terrorists from Iraq?? I'm so confused and I don't understand what can, is, or will happen next......I'm actually scared. All I can say is I hope that ALL of London is safe and will continue to remain safe. GOD BLESS ALL THE FIREFIGHTERS,PARAMEDICS, AND ALL OTHER HELP OVER SEA!! (AND THEIR FAMILIES TOO!!)

America could be next, but ya never know. I think the terrorist that are behind the attacks in London are from London or areas around it, but it could be linked to the GA Summit or how England is allied with us in Iraq. I'm not sure we'll ever know the real reason to why this happening. If you don't ride subway or bus often, then I say you're going to be fine. It just looks like they are after the transportation for now, which has a lot of business all the time and will contain a lot of deaths if they are hit. But like I said, I think you're are really safe if you don't ride subway or bus often.

I don't think that we should show them fear. Ride the subway or bus or whatever is in your area. I don't know if it will happen here I can pray that it will not though.
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

Forum Member

Nuke em... the jihadists that is..

GO NAVY!!

Thread Information