FH Mag/.com Contributor

Default Be safe and relax y'all...

I am off on vacation, so don't forget to breathe once in a while while waiting for the awards to come out. I don't know what my email/Internet situation will be until I get back in 3 weeks, so hopefully the awards come out by then. I'm going to try and keep an eye on the Inbox, but since they want $16 a minute to do a ship to shore phone call I don't see me in the Internet Cafe for very long, if I even stop at all. I mean, that's 3 hands of Blackjack a minute there. Priorities, priorities.

We're taking the excursion to Lapland and Santa's Village in Finland, so while I'm there I'll be sure to ask Santa if he can swing by DC and liberate the awards for everyone.

Good luck & Stay Safe - Brian
    Brian P. Vickers
    www.vickersconsultingservices.com
    Emergency Services Consulting
    Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
    Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

MembersZone Subscriber

Have fun on your vacation, with all the info you have helped so many with you deserve it!!!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Brian,
    Hope your vacation turns out as nice as mine was. I'll hold the fort down here for ya! Also, win some hands for me at the tables! Hollar at me when you get back.

Alana

MembersZone Subscriber

Don't forget to recharge those batterries for next year Brian. Dixie hope you are re-charged as well.

MembersZone Subscriber

I'm good....Well, was until I got back and had a notice in the box that I'm being audited from my state taxes... %$@$#%%^&*&%*

LOL - gotta love the government...
    Hey? back from Boston?

MembersZone Subscriber

Cool Enjoy Your Vacation!

The information that has been passed along here has been super. To BC79er, Dixie and KTB, you guys (and gal) deserve some re-charge time. While I'm just starting to post, I did my share of lurking and reading the threads and I must attribute a big part of our receiving our 10 questions (back in May!) to what I learned here. A tip of the old Leather to each of you.
    Being a hero isn't about being tough. It's about making tough choices. It's about sacrifice.

Forum Member

Just think...if Brian could take the house on one hand, then we wouldn't have to sit around and wait for our 10 questions; he could give it to us straight out!!!

Enjoy the summer, folks. Denials probably won't be here until Labor Day (a guess) so kick back and forget about it for a while.

BAClair

MembersZone Subscriber

CHIEF250, Thanks. Brian, Dixie and I are always glad to help out where we can. The name of the game is sharing the experience and utilizing it to your best advantage.Even though none of us is right 100% of the time, when you combine heads good things come forth.If I can ever be of more direct assistance please let me know!

KB

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by dixiechicknc
    I'm good....Well, was until I got back and had a notice in the box that I'm being audited from my state taxes... %$@$#%%^&*&%*

LOL - gotta love the government...
    Hey? back from Boston?
    Just tell the auditors you will not be able to participate until you sign off on you NOAA.....(Notice of audit availability). I think that's language they understand...

Forum Member

Its coming... listen closely.... its coming... I hear the whistle's blowing as the train comes round the tracks carrying all the money for the lucky one's...

My my my how impatience rules some... This is free money. Nothing lost nothing gained... give em' some credit...

just an opinion.

7peaks

MembersZone Subscriber

LOL...you tell 'em, 7...it's what I have been trying to say. It's just dangling there, out of reach. ALthough, I am starting to say 'Hurry Up' a bit more than a week ago, JUST so my phone will quit ringing every Friday morning from the Chief's w/ NO INTERNET going "Did ya hear anything yet?"...LOL. That's gotten a bit old over the past 4 weeks now...in fact, my husband was a bit perturbed with it on the Friday while we were at the beach and it rang several times! Everyone really expected something that week (following the 4th)

MembersZone Subscriber

Default If ...

If I could just get the questions or 1199 confirmation, I wouldn't care when we were announced. Getting those two would be good enough for me to go barhopping in celebration. Keeping fingers crossed for some quick (selfishly) action.

Forum Member

I attended the Fire and EMS Expo in Pittsburgh last week, and will be attending the Baltimore show next week. It would be nice to have that opportunities to shop at a show with allot of competition to get the most out of the award. It would be an asset to have notification prier to these events.

Thread Information