Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default Well I cant wait

Hello everyone, I am at the very start of a career that I will love for the rest of my life. I Have been working in the local ER for over a year now doing various duties and I have been and EMT-B for about 2 months now. I have always wanted to be a firefighter but it was very hard for me because I do not live near any volunteer fire departments or departments that would sponsor me and I could not afford the fire academy on my own. Well after months of begging I finally got the hospital I work at to pay 100% of my fees for the fire academy. I am going to attend the 7 week program ran by the State of Ohio and I can't wait to go and work as hard as I can . I have been browsing the forums for a while now and I think this is my first post, but I just wanted to share my extreme happiness with someone. If anyone has any tips to give me I would really appriciate any and all I can get about anything from the academy to exercise.

Welcome to the forums and the Fire Service. Where are you at in OH???

Listening is one of the easiest and best things you can do...
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by firenresq77
    Welcome to the forums and the Fire Service. Where are you at in OH???

Listening is one of the easiest and best things you can do...
    I am from Marion, Ohio... About an hour north of Columbus and 2 hours south of Cleveland.

MembersZone Subscriber

Welcome

Good luck with your training, have fun, look forward to hearing from you when you get hired on.

Nail

Thread Information