Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Unhappy saying goodbye brings out true colors..

Well, this is it.. I'm down to my last 11 minutes on shift-- and WOW, what a shift. Besides being slammed with call after call through the night, My car window got busted out in the parking lot ( ????) and my capt. treated me like a daughter, I got to hear my mentor get really over protective of me with a pt. that turned mean and grabbed me on scene... I got a chocolate cake and was kept sitting while my fellow brothers shared all kinds of "stories" about me ( oh ha-ha!) Okay, so I've had my moments.. but then came the thankyou's for the things I've done, and how when we were in class I fed everyone-- everyclass, and how this and that... ( )My Lt. winked at me across the kitchen and reminded me-- " no tears in the fire house"
    As hard as it is to say goodbye (and it seems many of us on this site are-- FDMBozz, Malahat... me... ) I am excited to know that when I hit the East coast I will have more brothers and sisters waiting to teach me, work with me, and ( yep) laugh at..er..I mean.. with me! This is the best place to be!!! I don't know why everyone doesn't want to do this?! Well, I don't know if I'll be on here for a while, but thank you to every one of you who serves selflessly, with integrity, duty and pride... you have left great footsteps for me( and entire generations) to tread in-- Thank you my fire family. ! Sassy1

Exclamation

We hope that this isn't a goodbye forever thing.

When you get settled in the East, which is the best area to be, we are hoping that you will let us all know and get back into the forums.

Be careful on your trip and move.

We will see and talk to you later.

Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Forum Member

It's only a "forever thing" with my current dept. However, I will still visit the forums-- I have a new department to join, and new family to take the challenge of "raising" me Besides--I can always come back to visit. I will try to be safe (as best as I can on the road) Talk to everyone as soon as I can!

MembersZone Subscriber LJ33FIRE's Avatar

Testing testing
    The opinions expressed are my own and not to be confused as my company's or department's.

Forum Member

1-2-3!
    Test complete. Sassy's here in the East!
    The best indicator of what kind of person you are is how you treat those who are of no benefit to you.

Thread Information