Forum Member

Angry Sick MUTT coach pays to have disabled 8yo injured

F'ing UNBELIEVABLE!
    A T-ball coach allegedly paid one of his players $25 to hurt an 8-year-old mentally disabled teammate so he wouldn't have to put the boy in the game, police said Friday.
    The rest....

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ng_player_hurt
    You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
    - - - - - -
    I A C O J

MembersZone Subscriber

OMG!!! What is wrong with that guy???? I am sick to my stomach reading that article. I'm shocked.
    PAJ

IACOJ Rehab Sector

Forum Member
    Why? It's not like you're going to visit me! But I'm near Waco, Texas

Honestly I'm not shocked. Upset? yes. Furious? Yep. Plus some other stuff that would probably get me in trouble.
    NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
    IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

Forum Member

Scumbag.

However, since some of us have come under fire of late for jumping the gun on these people's guilt or innocence I should probably change that to:

"Alleged scumbag."
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

MembersZone Subscriber

Slimeball...I mean alleged slimeball.

The only good thing is, his fellow citizens know who he is and what he did.

I have a very hopeful feeling that blife is NOT particularly pleasant for him right now!

MembersZone Subscriber

Now, now, you shouldn't be calling this guy a mutt until the investigation is complete and all the facts are in.

Forum Member

Hey George - you actually got it right.
    Jacktee

IACOJ

"Insert quotation here."

MembersZone Subscriber

Default WOW

DaSharkie,britfan1,George!

I'm impressed! But this scumbag, slimeball, hairball aint a firefighter so the gloves are off. Peace bro's.

God bless and pull the ceiling as you go.

Forum Member

I'm impressed! But this scumbag, slimeball, hairball aint a firefighter so the gloves are off. Peace bro's
    He has a point! Lets get him boys!
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

MembersZone Subscriber

1. First of all, there should be no double standard for fire fighters. Fire fighters are not a priveleged class of citizen.

2. Secondly, I have a 7 yoa special needs son. I coached his T ball team this year. We also had two other special needs kids on the team. I don't care if I had the next Babe Ruth on my team. Nothing compares to the joy you see on a special needs kid face when he gets a hit, catches a ball or makes a good play.

3. This is the key line from the story: >>The league is not affiliated with Little League International.<< If it was, this situation may not have occurred. As far as I know, their rules do not even allow for keeping score in games at this level.

4. I don't need an investigation in this case either (I was being sarcastic in my previous post. Imagine that.). There is one of these type of guys in every town. You know the type...demanding of his own kid, borderline abusive, arguing with the (12 yoa) umpire, etc. This guy should never be allowed near kids again. He should also be required to spend 15 minutes in a room with the kid's father.

Forum Member

I think the lowlife scumbag slimeball ought to have the same punishment as he had inflicted on the child...

Let Roger Clemens, Randy Johnson, Curt Shilling or Pedro Martinez do the honors!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

I guess I lucked out. I just finished coaching T-ball for my son and I never saw any thing like this from any other coach, at any level of play. All coaches, players and parents were 1st class the whole season.

Tanker
    I.A.C.O.J. Firefighter/EMT-B

"I'm gonna drill a hole in your skull and pump out all the stupidity"
    Gunny Ermey

"Never underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Humpty Dumpty was pushed

Polishing the Chrome on all the IACOJ "apparati"

MembersZone Subscriber

T-Ball?, did I read that right? T-ball? Give me a break, I'm competitive too, I coach 4 grade LAX, I'd love to see the boys win every game! But the key here is to HAVE FUN!! 'F' Downs, this is a disgrace!
    Jim
    Firefighter/EMT
    IACOJ
    ftm-ptb-rfb-egh-ktf-dtrt!

September 11, 2001 - NEVER FORGET!

BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES!

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by tanker5117
    I guess I lucked out. I just finished coaching T-ball for my son and I never saw any thing like this from any other coach, at any level of play. All coaches, players and parents were 1st class the whole season.

Tanker
    That was my experience too. Did you keep score?

Forum Member

Did you keep score?

The kids always asked "who Won?"

Every game was a tie.

Tanker
    I.A.C.O.J. Firefighter/EMT-B

"I'm gonna drill a hole in your skull and pump out all the stupidity"
    Gunny Ermey

"Never underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Humpty Dumpty was pushed

Polishing the Chrome on all the IACOJ "apparati"

Forum Member

Few things make me angrier than attacking (verbally, physically, or ignoring) people with developmental disabilities. This guy will pay in this life and the next, no doubt about it. Kids deserve to be happy and enjoy their childhood. Growing up is hard enough getting teased by other kids, but for an adult to take part in deliberately hurting a child is simply unacceptable.

George said "Nothing compares to the joy you see on a special needs kid face when he gets a hit, catches a ball or makes a good play." AMEN! It just makes your heart smile.

I hope the boy is ok...the article didn't say.

Where's this guy? I've got a bat of my own and I used to be pretty darn accurate with the thing, too. [Now, now...did I just say that?]

MembersZone Subscriber

Let Roger Clemens, Randy Johnson, Curt Shilling or Pedro Martinez do the honors!
    Hey Capt. Why choose?

Let em all have a crack at him, or we could put in the Royals pitcher who "threw" at yesterday's game, that way it could be considered an "accident"

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote:
    1. First of all, there should be no double standard for fire fighters. Fire fighters are not a priveleged class of citizen.
    -------------------------------------------
    Firefighters may not be a priveleged class of citizen but maybe they should be! When I think of all the FF's I've known over the years, I cant think of a better class of people I would like to have as neighbors and friends. I would like the Mayor, Congressman, Senator to be firefighters. Our neighborhoods would be safer and civic responsibility would be at an all time high. Bull---- fire calls would be unheard of! Everyones kids would be raised with respect for people and property. People would watch out for other peoples kids and property. When I look at all the problems of todays society, I bet 90 percent of those problems would not exist if everyone was a firefighter or at least thought like one.
    OK... I'm off the soap box now.

Forum Member

CAPPY, just curious, have you missed all the articles on here about FF's being arsonists, being involved with child molestation, stealing, DUI's, fighting, etc?

PS - My town Mayor is a firefighter. Hasn't made a damn difference in the safety of the town, that takes a good PD and good public education, not a politician.

PSS - FF's should not be a priveleged class, but they should be held to a higher standard.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by CAPPYY
    Quote:
    -------------------------------------------
    Firefighters may not be a priveleged class of citizen but maybe they should be! When I think of all the FF's I've known over the years, I cant think of a better class of people I would like to have as neighbors and friends. I would like the Mayor, Congressman, Senator to be firefighters. Our neighborhoods would be safer and civic responsibility would be at an all time high. Bull---- fire calls would be unheard of! Everyones kids would be raised with respect for people and property. People would watch out for other peoples kids and property. When I look at all the problems of todays society, I bet 90 percent of those problems would not exist if everyone was a firefighter or at least thought like one.
    OK... I'm off the soap box now.

Things are a little different in Cappys world.

That is the root of misconduct by public officials...thinking you are better than the people you serve.

BTW, if 9-% of the people were FF, there would be a lot more criminal FF, sex offender FF, arsonist FF, gang member FF, etc.

Just please tell us you were kidding with this post.

MembersZone Subscriber

I would like the Mayor, Congressman, Senator to be firefighters. Our neighborhoods would be safer and civic responsibility would be at an all time high. Bull---- fire calls would be unheard of! Everyones kids would be raised with respect for people and property. People would watch out for other peoples kids and property.
    Cappy, please explain how you think having a firefighter as mayor can cause an increase in civic responsibility, stop BS fire calls, or cause kids to act right.

I really need to know. I'm a firefighter. I'm also the mayor of my town and yet I still run BS calls, have a hard time recruiting folks for committes, and unruly kids make up a huge percentage of our crime problems. Apparently, I have no idea what I'm doing so please show me the error of my ways.

MembersZone Subscriber

UH OH, THINK ITS TIME FOR A NEW THREAD.

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by CAPPYY
    UH OH, THINK ITS TIME FOR A NEW THREAD.
    You started this fight.

Forum Member

I really need to know. I'm a firefighter. I'm also the mayor of my town and yet I still run BS calls, have a hard time recruiting folks for committes, and unruly kids make up a huge percentage of our crime problems. Apparently, I have no idea what I'm doing so please show me the error of my ways.
    Well i think it all started when you became a politician...
    Only joking.

Man is by nature a political animal
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Thread Information