MembersZone Subscriber

Default Mohammed Atta's Father Speaks-and it's Going to Tick You Off.

Father of 9/11 hijacker warns of 50-year war
    11:56am 20th July 2005

The father of one of the September 11 hijackers said today he had no sorrow for what had happened in London and claimed more terrorist attacks would follow.
    Egyptian Mohamed el-Amir, whose son Mohamed Atta commandeered the first plane that crashed into the World Trade Centre in New York, said there was a double standard in the way the world viewed the victims in London and victims in the Islamic world.

El-Amir said the attacks in the US and the July 7 attacks in Britain were the beginning of what would be a 50-year religious war, in which there would be many more fighters like his son.

Speaking to a CNN producer in his apartment in the upper-middle-class Cairo suburb of Giza, he declared that terror cells around the world were a "nuclear bomb that has now been activated and is ticking".

Cursing in Arabic, el-Amir also denounced Arab leaders and Muslims who condemned the London attacks as being traitors and non-Muslims.

He passionately vowed that he would do anything within his power to encourage more attacks.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Re: Mohammed Atta's Father Speaks-and it's Going to Tick You Off.

Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI
    Father of 9/11 hijacker warns of 50-year war
    11:56am 20th July 2005

The father of one of the September 11 hijackers said today he had no sorrow for what had happened in London and claimed more terrorist attacks would follow.
    Egyptian Mohamed el-Amir, whose son Mohamed Atta commandeered the first plane that crashed into the World Trade Centre in New York, said there was a double standard in the way the world viewed the victims in London and victims in the Islamic world.

El-Amir said the attacks in the US and the July 7 attacks in Britain were the beginning of what would be a 50-year religious war, in which there would be many more fighters like his son.

Speaking to a CNN producer in his apartment in the upper-middle-class Cairo suburb of Giza, he declared that terror cells around the world were a "nuclear bomb that has now been activated and is ticking".

Cursing in Arabic, el-Amir also denounced Arab leaders and Muslims who condemned the London attacks as being traitors and non-Muslims.

He passionately vowed that he would do anything within his power to encourage more attacks.

Of course, it appears as though he doesn't believe in his cause enough to blow himself up...

Forum Member

Not to make light of this subject, but have you ever been to Cairo? No wonder he's jealous of the U.S. Cairo is a dump.

MembersZone Subscriber

Sounds like we need to pay this F'ing cowardly POS a visit!
    Jim
    Firefighter/EMT
    IACOJ
    ftm-ptb-rfb-egh-ktf-dtrt!

September 11, 2001 - NEVER FORGET!

BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES!

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Re: Re: Mohammed Atta's Father Speaks-and it's Going to Tick You Off.

Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI

Of course, it appears as though he doesn't believe in his cause enough to blow himself up...
    Old men start wars...young men fight them.

But so true, I dont see a lot of the holy clerics, suppsoidly the most righteous of the lot with bombs staped to themselves to die for their religion/cause.

The sooner we eradicat these low life bastards the better.
    Last edited by SamsonFCDES; 07-20-2005 at 02:41 PM.
    -Brotherhood: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    -Mistakes: It could be that the purpose of you life is to serve as a warning to others.

-Adversity: That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

-Despair: Its always darkest before it goes Pitch Black.

Forum Member

If he wants a war he needs to understand one thing. There will never be a shortage of American Men and Women who will be there to fight back. They will be there to track scum like him down. They will be there to pull them out of the holes that they hide in ( Saddam ). And back here there will be 300 million plus freedom loving, evil hating Americans just waiting for the boys and girls in camo tan to get their man. I hope an American soldier will be the last thing he sees.

MembersZone Subscriber

Angry

Originally posted by weulz1396
    If he wants a war he needs to understand one thing. There will never be a shortage of American Men and Women who will be there to fight back. They will be there to track scum like him down. They will be there to pull them out of the holes that they hide in ( Saddam ). And back here there will be 300 million plus freedom loving, evil hating Americans just waiting for the boys and girls in camo tan to get their man. I hope an American soldier will be the last thing he sees.
    Ahem....over here my friend, Look beyond your Borders... There is a lot of Countries in this World full of Young Men and Women willing to and currently laying down there life in this war...including three of my Countrymen this week!!!!

Sorry, but it needs saying from time to time.
    Steve Dude
    IACOJ member
    www.fireservice.co.uk

London Fire Brigade...."Can Do"

'Irony'... It's a British thing.

Forum Member

Steve:

No one forgets the sacrifice of the service members of the UK, both now and in the past.

As a veteran my prayers are with our service members who are in harms way, and because of this nitwit father and others of his ilk, will always be in harms way defending freedom.

God Bless the USA
    God Save the Queen
    Jacktee

IACOJ

"Insert quotation here."

MembersZone Subscriber
    911 N. Sycamore St. Yep, that's really our address.

This is not a new war. It's been going on with different degrees of intensity for 5000 years. That's not an exageration.
    Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

Forum Member

What a piece of work. You guys nailed it on the head - old men start wars and the young, naive, easily influenced, uneducated, children go blow themselves up for the PROMISE of better things in the after life. What a bunch of religeous crap. It is the ideals of a few influential people (ie: clerics) that control these religeous groups that are the problem. The question is how to get rid of them. I think the military probably has a good idea on how to finish this - but there hands are tied by politicians!

As for A Holes like Mohamed el karbooom - if it was up to me I would strap some small explosives around his waist (enough to pop him in half) that way as he slowly dies he can see his lower half and feel the pain - enjoy your after life....*****!
    -I have learned people will forget what you said,
    -People will forget what you did,
    -But people will never forget how you made them feel!

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by Dave404
    What a piece of work. You guys nailed it on the head - old men start wars and the young, naive, easily influenced, uneducated, children go blow themselves up for the PROMISE of better things in the after life. What a bunch of religeous crap. It is the ideals of a few influential people (ie: clerics) that control these religeous groups that are the problem. The question is how to get rid of them. I think the military probably has a good idea on how to finish this - but there hands are tied by politicians!
    Fun with Mosques...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/AC130_GunshipMed1.wmv

AC 130 gunship. IIRC 25mm galin, 40mm Bofors, and 105mm howizer.

Rock and roll.
    -Brotherhood: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    -Mistakes: It could be that the purpose of you life is to serve as a warning to others.

-Adversity: That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

-Despair: Its always darkest before it goes Pitch Black.

MembersZone Subscriber

What these people don't understand is the fact that the us evil western-civilization types will not be cowed, intimidated or defeated by terror tactics. We're going to fight back.

Horrified? Of course.

Sickened? Indeed.

****ed slam off???? Oh Yeah!

The words 'Awaken a Sleeping Giant' apparently don't mean anything to them. They may wound us here and there. But like many a wounded creature...that's when we're most dangerous.

Rob

MembersZone Subscriber

I agree. It may take awhile but it will be done. God bless all people fighting terrorism all around the world!!

Forum Member

Originally posted by jaybird210
    This is not a new war. It's been going on with different degrees of intensity for 5000 years. That's not an exageration.
    Not to throw a wet blanket on a good rant, but you do realize that Islam has only been around for 1500 years or so, right?
    "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"

The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

Thread Information