Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default Show the 1199A screen?

Ok this is my first time doing a grant and I was wondering what it looks like on your profile when you get the questions. Also do they send the notice to all e-mail addresses on your account? I really hope we get funded, any help is much appreciated!! Good luck to all when we finally see some action!!

Log into the FEMA portal, one of the links in the upper right corner is "Mail Center". It is gray text on a slate blue background, so it is not real easy to see at first. Any notices should be sent to all emails on the account and also to this Mail Center. You may not see any new messages after entering the Mail Center, but you can check for old ones using a link on the Mail Center page - now on the upper left - to change from the "New Messages" to "Old Messages" display.

Also, after you have logged in to the Portal you will see a table on the middle of the screen listing each grant you have submitted, with Year, Application Number, Status, indication of whether you have any new messages in the Mail Center, and on the far right is a drop-down allowing you to choose what you want to do next. Each grant will have the options of "View Application" and "Grant/Revoke Access". If you're successful with your grant and headed towards an award, it will also have "Update 1199A" (or "View 1199A" if you already updated it).

Does this help?
    You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
    - - - - - -
    I A C O J

MembersZone Subscriber

Default thanks

yes that helps very much thanks!!!

Two of my departments recieved 1199As last night. They are still adding names to the first round list this week so check your applications closely.
    Kurt Bradley
    Public Safety Grants Consultant

"Never Trade Skill for Luck"

MembersZone Subscriber

If we have not received questions or 1199 requests yet, does that mean were not successful this year or is this just the beginning??

Thumbs up

That is by no means the end of it. These are mostly first round awards going out right now. There wil be mutliple rounds until late October. Keep your fingers corssed and keep checking your applications and emails daily. Once it starts in AUgust it will be fast and furious. You are not out of the running until you have a Dear John letter in your hand.
    Kurt Bradley
    Public Safety Grants Consultant

"Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Thread Information