MembersZone Subscriber

Default Mass Casuality Greyhound Accident - Baltimore

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,163536,00.html

BALTIMORE Baltimore city fire officials reported that there were 14 injured people in a Greyhound bus accident Monday morning on Interstate 95.

Fire department spokesman Kevin Cartwright said there were no details on how the accident occurred, but it was considered a "mass casualty incident" and rescue workers from Baltimore County (search) were assisting the city.

He says a number of the patients were considered "priority one" meaning they were in need of immediate medical care.

Maryland Transportation Authority (search) police chief Gary McLhinney confirmed that 14 people had been injured. He said none of the injuries appeared to be life-threatening.

There were no details on how the accident happened, although roads were wet from a heavy shower that passed through the area just before dawn.

Television helicopter images showed the bus on its side in a grassy area off the right shoulder of I-95 (search), near the I-895 merge area in East Baltimore.

WBAL-TV said I-95 was closed northbound at Route 40.
    EMT-B
    Garfield Twp. Fire Department
    http://www.garfieldfire.com

OSD122

Just caught it on TV a few minutes ago.

MembersZone Subscriber

How far is traffic backed up, South Carolina?

Forum Member

Unhappy

I came through there about 11:30 PM last night. There was a lot of traffic out there at that time.

Thread Information