Forum Member

Default Vermont Skiing/Boarding Trip?

Just got back from Magic Mountain in Londonderry, Vermont this weekend and had a blast. I was wondering if some of you guys would be up for planning a trip up there for a weekend(those in the area, or who will be).

Just an idea.. Let me know your thoughts.

For 40 years we at Kelly Hospitality have prided ourselves on our gracious hospitality.

From the comfy couches in our fireplace lounge to our heated indoor pool and whirlpools, every detail is designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind. After an invigorating day in the clean crisp air..what better way than to enjoy our Whirlpools and heated Indoor Pool. Or lounge in the sun by our full sized Outdoor Pool.

Relax in our lovely Fireplace Lounge, or enjoy a drink in our traditional Irish Bar, a taste of Ireland in the Mountains of Vermont.

Our Games Room is complete with : Ping Pong Tables, Video Games and a Regulation Size Pool Table. It is ideal for our younger visitors to enjoy, while their parents relax in our Family Lounge.

All rooms are spacious and comfortably furnished with two double beds, private bath, color television, and telephones.

Forum Member

how much do the rooms run?

Forum Member

Right now, I am trying to see how many Emergency Service Workers I can get together. If there is a big turnout I will be putting together a proposal for my buddy which will hopefully include a Three Day, Two Night weekend, 5 meals and skiing passes( for the adjacent mountain ).

Again, I am eager to set this up, but I would like to know HOW MANY people may be interested in it first, before I present anything to my buddie. If there is a big turnout, than the total cost would be much lower.

Forum Member

count me in as long as the price isnt to nuts, and i know the date in advacne so i can get out of work. (im a college student lol.you know how little money we have ) what mountain is this at?

Forum Member

I'm in Vermont.

I ski.

I'm game.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
    FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Forum Member

looks like you said magic mountain, there some other good ones in vermont to, sugarbush,stratton,okemo...

Forum Member

Okay Guys... I just spoke with my buddie and it was left as this...

The winter months are booked to capacity and that would be hard to facilitate, however Im still gonna work on it... An alternitive idea came to mind. A few of the guys at my house play that Texas Hold em Game... Im not to big into poker, however Im also Putting together a Texas Hold Em weekend in Mid September....

Anyone interested, can email me with your intrest in such...

It will include room for the weekend, meals and a cookout.

Any Emergency Service Personell, $150...

Rescuepimp@comcast.net

Thread Information