Forum Member

Default SF-1199A Question

Maybe someone else can help me. I was reading in our award notification about a SF-1199A. It says that we must complete this. We have already completed the 1199A and sent it back to FEMA. Is this something else we must complete?

If you can help please do and keep it simple. Replys sometime get going the wrong direction in these forums.
    Thanks

FH Mag/.com Contributor

It's the same form. Call your grant admin listed on the award letter to see if they have it already in the file from before. It's a standard request built into the award package just in case their are some that don't do it the instant they find the link. If they have it, probably won't need it again. But also sometimes they get misplaced since the first ones sometimes go through many offices before ending up where they need to be.

Forum Member

Default SF-1199A......reply to BC79'er

BC79'er i am the grant administrator, i can confirm that we have sent the 1199a back in, that was done the day we recieved it. If that is what you were refering too.
    Brian can we go ahead and start our ordering process? We have all of our quotes and are ready to order.
    Thanks

MembersZone Subscriber

DuBois, IL - just south of I-64 in the middle of the state

BC means to call the DHS grant administrator. If nothing else, call the help desk and they'll direct you to the right person. You have the award inhand so go ahead and spend it. Just call DHS to make sure they know where to send the money when you ask for it.
    Jack Boczek, Chief
    Ashley Community Fire Protection District

FLATLANDERS FOREVER!

FH Mag/.com Contributor

Yes, I meant the person from DHS that is now your grant admin, they can confirm or deny the receipt of the 1199A. Without that, you can't request the funds be transferred. If they have it and all is kosher, check how long it's going to take for your stuff to come in, and how long after that you have to have their money to them. Order the money from DHS at least 2 weeks before the ETA of the stuff, that way you're not sitting on it for too long. After 30 days you have to declare the interest as a "discount" on their money and either give that much back or match more. They prefer not having it for 30 days, but if orders keep getting pushed back after you request the money, not much you can do about it if the vendor won't take it early.

Thread Information