Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Explanation

Forum Member

Default Explanation

First off, I'll be an adult here and offer an apology. I'll say that I should've kept the comment out and just put you on my ignore list as suggested. So I am sorry. There it is. Hows that?
    Second, I use the basic membership because at times, I go long periods without logging onto the net. Apparently, Firehouse has some kind of inactivity date of 30 or 60 days. So my screen name has changed several times over close to 2 years or more probably. And Jaybird, you've posted several rude comments that were not asked for. Every one has seemed like you're talking down to me and I dont like it coming from someone on the net that I dont even know. If you dont rememeber this, ok. I know I'm not the first person to have a problem with your comments. If you want, do more hounding and dig some more up.
    Thirdly, I feel confident that I will do good in the Fire Service. I've got a real good jump on my education for my age. And I'm working hard to get what I want. And I don't think its fesable to judge someones potential by a post on the internet.
    Lastly, you haven't "seen the last of me". What kind of person would I be if I let some comments thrown around on the net scare me off? If no one wants to communicate with me, then thats ok. Put me on your ignore list as you say. But if I have a question someone on here might be able to answer or a comment i'd like to make, I will.
    So there it is. Again, appologies. If anyone else has any comments, please email me at Unscarred02@hotmail.com Go ahead, i can take it.

One more thing, K3TWPFIRE, you might not realize who I am, but we have met, I've shook your hand and held a conversation with you before. You seem like a very nice and polite person and I respect you very much. So again, it doesnt make sense to judge a FF/EMT by a comment on the net. Sorry.
    And for anyone wondering, I was seeking info on K3 City, not K3 Township. So don't think thats an *** kissing attempt for the job. Thank you. And Sorry everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Unscarred021
    First off, I'll be an adult here and offer an apology. I'll say that I should've kept the comment out and just put you on my ignore list as suggested. So I am sorry. There it is. Hows that?
    Second, I use the basic membership because at times, I go long periods without logging onto the net. Apparently, Firehouse has some kind of inactivity date of 30 or 60 days. So my screen name has changed several times over close to 2 years or more probably. And Jaybird, you've posted several rude comments that were not asked for. Every one has seemed like you're talking down to me and I dont like it coming from someone on the net that I dont even know. If you dont rememeber this, ok. I know I'm not the first person to have a problem with your comments. If you want, do more hounding and dig some more up.
    Thirdly, I feel confident that I will do good in the Fire Service. I've got a real good jump on my education for my age. And I'm working hard to get what I want. And I don't think its fesable to judge someones potential by a post on the internet.
    Lastly, you haven't "seen the last of me". What kind of person would I be if I let some comments thrown around on the net scare me off? If no one wants to communicate with me, then thats ok. Put me on your ignore list as you say. But if I have a question someone on here might be able to answer or a comment i'd like to make, I will.
    So there it is. Again, appologies. If anyone else has any comments, please email me at Unscarred02@hotmail.com Go ahead, i can take it.

One more thing, K3TWPFIRE, you might not realize who I am, but we have met, I've shook your hand and held a conversation with you before. You seem like a very nice and polite person and I respect you very much. So again, it doesnt make sense to judge a FF/EMT by a comment on the net. Sorry.
    And for anyone wondering, I was seeking info on K3 City, not K3 Township. So don't think thats an *** kissing attempt for the job. Thank you. And Sorry everyone.
    Look, Alice. You brought that all on yourself. I can honestly say that I have met only a few of the people that post on these forums. Jaybird is one of the few. If you feel he jumped on you for something, you have 2 choices. Sit and pout about it or ask him. You chose to pout. Deal with it. He probably had a very good reason for it, because he doesn't do it too often. You will see me giving him a ration of $h!+ and him giving it back to me. But you know what? He and I both know that it's all in fun. We are friends.

Bottom line is, act like a man. If you have a problem, just ask. Jay has no qualms about telling you how he feels. You shouldn't either.

And by the way, how can you expect someone to remember something about getting nasty with someone if that person has had so many usernames?????
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Forum Member

An apology and admitting my wrong. Not a man huh? Not much else I can do there. And he'll remember other things he said unless hes said a whole lot of nasty things over time.

MembersZone Subscriber

Yep, I know who you are

Anywho, just realize that, unlike when conversing in person, that everything you type is taken literally. Its very hard to distingush the intent of a post (i.e. whether you are serious, being sarcastic, etc.)

Should you have any questions send me a private message.

Thanks.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by k3twpfire
    Yep, I know who you are

Anywho, just realize that, unlike when conversing in person, that everything you type is taken literally. Its very hard to distingush the intent of a post (i.e. whether you are serious, being sarcastic, etc.)

Should you have any questions send me a private message.

Thanks.
    Sorry, I can't PM as the basic membership won't let me. I'll work on my attitude so to speak next time I post though. I highly value veteran FF's and their knowledge, especially ones from my area as we do bump into each other from time to time.

Sorry, I can't PM as the basic membership won't let me. I'll work on my attitude so to speak next time I post though. I highly value veteran FF's and their knowledge, especially ones from my area as we do bump into each other from time to time.
    ....you PM without a Memeberzone Subscription...........edit your settings !
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

MembersZone Subscriber jaybird210's Avatar
    911 N. Sycamore St. Yep, that's really our address.

Whatever you say, skippy. K3twsp found one of my "stupid" replies to your questions. It seemd matter-of-fact to me, but I guess maybe I read differently. Like firenresq77 said, if you had a bunch of different screen names, I won't remember you. And after this post, I won't remember unscarred021 either.

I post stupid comments to posts that deserve stupid answers. If you'd have just posted your questions, you probably would have gotten answers, but instead you chose to be a little punk. And you've gottent the replies that a punk deserves. And then you think a half-assed, "Gee I'm sorry, but he's a jerk," apology is going to get you off the hook. And to say I've made multiple rude comments to you, I say, provide your own proof. And good luck doing it. But here's some advice: don't use posts directed as jboczek, weruj1, ChiefReason, MIKEYLIKESIT, lilyogi, dmsmith, firenresq77, hwoods, F18Wub, 80Fire, or EastKyFF. These people are personal friends of mine, many of whom I am very close to; some have spent the night in my home. So any of your so-called, "rude comments" to them was probably tounge-in-cheek, and even if it wasn't, it wasn't any of your damn business.

And do you think this automatically earns you respect? Good luck.
    Last edited by jaybird210; 08-27-2005 at 12:45 PM.
    Omnis Cedo Domus

www.hinckleyfd.org

wow I read the forums several times a week..I musta missed sumptin plus I do not put much into some one who has had many differnt names......so who is this guy and who let him outta where?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Weruj1
    ....you PM without a Memeberzone Subscription...........edit your settings !
    Thank you, i got it set.

MembersZone Subscriber ChiefReason's Avatar

I post stupid comments to posts that deserve stupid answers. If you'd have just posted your questions, you probably would have gotten answers, but instead you chose to be a little punk. And you've gottent the replies that a punk deserves. And then you think a half-assed, "Gee I'm sorry, but he's a jerk," apology is going to get you off the hook. And to say I've made multiple rude comments to you, I say, provide your own proof. And good luck doing it. But here's some advice: don't use posts directed as jboczek, weruj1, ChiefReason, MIKEYLIKESIT, lilyogi, dmsmith, firenresq77, hwoods, F18Wub, 80Fire, or EastKyFF. These people are personal friends of mine, many of whom I am very close to; some have spent the night in my home. So any of your so-called, "rude comments" to them was probably tounge-in-cheek, and even if it wasn't, it wasn't any of your damn business.
    Am I missing something?
    Someone; bring me up to speed.
    Who is this guy; if that's your real sex.
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com
    Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
    RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

MembersZone Subscriber ChiefReason's Avatar

Am I missing something?
    Someone; bring me up to speed.
    Who is this guy; if that's your real sex.
    Nevermind.
    Found it.
    Jay; I might ride the hog to Hinckley Sat. or Sun.
    You going to be around?
    You see, unscarred? I really do know Jay and have visited him a couple of times.
    I have found him to be warm, friendly, engaging, smart, funny and a good dancer.
    I got his back; he's got mine. That's kinda what firefighters do. But, that's probably stupid.
    I think you had Jaybird confused with...ME!
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com
    Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
    RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefReason
    a good dancer.
    hmmmmmm interesting that you would know that .... you two been dancing up a storm together?

Starting to wonder about you Boyzzzz from Illinoizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .... checking out each other's butts, dancing together ... hehehehe
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Thread Information