Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3/4 boots

MembersZone Subscriber

I hope this helps and answers the question you have. We have the following options to us. Full bunker pants and coat, Work boot with FR pants with coat. 3/4 boots with FR pants, or Bunker boot with fr pants.

When this started all we had was the bunker coat, like as you stated was short on us taller guy's. Some smaller folks are fine with them since they seem to fit differently. After a short time we did get some longer coats that go down to mid thigh.

MembersZone Subscriber

Thanks, Boston, I see now. I appreciate your answer. And for the rest of you boys and girls out there in Cyberfire land. Whatever you wear, wear it and wear it properly, and above all be safe and be careful.
    Leroy140 (yes, THAT Leroy)
    Fairfield, CT, Local 1426
    IACOJ Tillerman

didnt we got throguh this firestarter name thing once before ?> NOT a good name.......
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Quote Originally Posted by Weruj1
    didnt we got throguh this firestarter name thing once before ?> NOT a good name.......
    Yep........ That's why I said that in Post #13!!!
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber

Angry let it be

please...for everyone's sake, just let it be. Did you even bother to look at what I posted before? Just wait for like 2 months. That's all. 2 measly months. 60 days. 8 weeks. can you handle it? Will the pressure be too much?If you guys are going to post on here, make it something productive, and add something intelligent to the conversation.

Forum Member

Well LT Leroy, let me see if I can answer your question. We did get reissued long coats again, but you had to ask for them so you do see some short coats with 3/4's. But even our "short" coats go down beyond your pants pockets and the "long" coats go to your knees (almost). We also have the option to wear the long coat with steel toed work boots. We all know what has to be done and it gets done. Generally, most engine guys are wear bunker pants and the ladder men are wearing 3/4 or work boots. During the winter I think most out there know what choice is made, again its all up to the OIC to change when appropriate. It works for us.
    Stay safe.

MembersZone Subscriber

Thanks Cap. I appreciate both yours and BostonJake's answers to my queries. Sounds like an ideal situation, to be able to have a choice. And yes, here in New England, winter requires bunker pants. 'Nuff said on that, as I'm sure all my Northeast brothers can agree with.
    Leroy140 (yes, THAT Leroy)
    Fairfield, CT, Local 1426
    IACOJ Tillerman

Thread Information