Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MembersZone Subscriber mcaldwell's Avatar

Default Looting Video, and not what you think.

Check this out.

I can't even bring myself to comment right now.

Walmart Looters
    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

I really don't want to comment on that video right now, all I will say is that these people make us all look bad, but to lie once caught. thats shameful

Thumbs down

Just plain old sad ! No words can express what anger this gives me !
    ******=================
    ******================
    ******=================
    ******================
    =======================
    =======================
    =======================

------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

MembersZone Subscriber

I commented on this yesterday w/o having seen it. I opined that the officers wer probably doing their jobs by commandeering clothing for the victims. Sadly, I was wrong.

These officers were shopping for sizes. They were looting. They should be charged with the LA equivalent of Official Misconduct.

Again, I was wrong.

MembersZone Subscriber

Sick and wrong. That is just sad that these officer are even wasting their time breaking the law when they could be out searching for some of the thousands missing and dead, or protecting our fellow firefighters who are getting shot at while trying to actually do their job. Is it to much to ask them to do their job. Sickening.
    Steve
    Lietuenant 107
    Morton Township Fire/Rescue
    "Good to Go"

lets hope that this is not overlooked in the weeks and months to come, and that these officers get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Don't get me wrong I have real good relations with police and law enforcement, but to me those so called officers depected in the video are scum and deserve prosecution.

Let's hope their brass sees this!

PS: If you're going to loot, don't do it in uniform with your nametag on!

MembersZone Subscriber dmleblanc's Avatar
    Not the end of the earth but I can see it from here...

Quote Originally Posted by MTFD07
    Sick and wrong. That is just sad that these officer are even wasting their time breaking the law when they could be out searching for some of the thousands missing and dead, or protecting our fellow firefighters who are getting shot at while trying to actually do their job. Is it to much to ask them to do their job. Sickening.
    ...or at the very least, stop the hundred or so looters running around right there in Wal Mart....
    Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
    Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
    Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
    — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Thumbs down Sickening...

"We were filling a cart up with some much needed supplies for some sick/injured/cold/starving babies who were left w/o a family."
    Some bull-plop statement like that will be what not only allows those two pieces of crap to avoid prosecution, but to keep their jobs as well.
    Human garbage wearing a badge. Sickening.
    Who didn't qualify for their jobs, if they did?
    KC

P.S. I am glad to see you are OK Chief Leblanc. You have been in my thoughts and prayers.
    "PHILIPPEANS 4:13"

I couldn't find it to post here, but I saw another story where there was a photo of a NOPD officer in full uniform coming out of a store with a handful of DVDs. Disgusting but like the pictures of the civilian looters, for everyone that is doing these things there are many more that are simply struggling to survive and helping their fellow man. For proof, just read dmleblanc's thread about people stranded at the convention center bagging trash because they didn't want their town to look so bad when the rescuers arrived.

Just like our FF arsonists, these looting cops deserve the strongest possible punishment but I'm pretty certain they're a very small minority.

MembersZone Subscriber nozzelvfd's Avatar

I wasnt going to comment on this. AT first I was upset, but then I had to watch it again and as the anchor man said you cant help but laugh.

What makes it sad is people are out there dieing and the police (in that video) are not even taking things that could be useful to help the citizens. There taking what they want and need. As HFRH28 said, hope the brass sees the video, but at this point unfortunatley what can they do. The city is unable to collect tax dollars, and these officers are nto going to get paid anytime soon so they dont care.
    You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the duct tape.

MembersZone Subscriber

Angry

Some times I wounder if I grew up in the same world as these people!

I can understand getting water and food... but this is just so wrong. To see cops in uniform doing this.... do they thing that a single person in NO is going to respect the police force after this is all over?

I can't even begin to explain how mad I am right now

Forum Member

Exclamation The Mayor needs a police force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just think! The mayor was ****ed at the response to the city.He should be asking his police chief!why just one day after the storm the city is out of control?I hope the New Orleans Mayor has new socks to cover the foot thats in his mouth.I believe once the smoke clears the main failure falls on the city shoulders.One report has 50 % of the police force walked off the job!I hope they can locate those officers .If so, maybe he can purchase some walmart socks cheap to cover that foot in his mouth.
    Always a day late and a dollar short!

Hillbilly Irish!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by coldfront
    ...maybe he can purchase some walmart socks cheap to cover that foot in his mouth.
    No need to purchase anything. Apparently it's free. (See above video.)

KC
    "PHILIPPEANS 4:13"

Forum Member

Sounds as if the NOPD has lots of problems. They just reported on MSNBC that approx. 2/3 of the force quit or weren't there doing their job. They left.

Sadly New Orleans Police have a long standing reputation for being one of the most corrupt police forces in the counry. Some are worse than the people they arrest. I saw it first hand on a past visit to the city. No big surprise that in a time of disaster their true colors are coming out...

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

That was absolutely disgusting
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by RspctFrmCalgary
    That was absolutely disgusting
    Fellow canuk said it pretty good.........string'em up imho.

Forum Member

Default hmmmm

maybe they were being good cops and are gonna hold that stuff for walmart till they re open....shame of it is on the news you hear of deceased cops floating in the water... such discredit to cops in general, and spitting on those cops who did make the ultimate sacrifice in N.O.

Amazing........
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Thread Information