Forum Member

Default Connecticut or New York State Firefighters looking go down to New Orleans to Help.

I am leaving Connecticut Friday night go down to the New Orleans area to Help out .Any Firefighters from Connecticut or New York State Firefighters looking go down to New Orleans area to help out please contact me by email snakebrody@yahoo.com or by phone 203-341-1021 If you get a voice mail please leave a message I will get back to you. I am looking to start a car pool down to New Orleans area to saves on gas. If you are interested please contact me right way at the above contact information so we can a plan going right way.

Forum Member

Sorry about the **** up with the post above . Edit option????? not working

I am leaving Connecticut Friday night to go down to the New Orleans area to Help out .Any Firefighters from Connecticut or New York State Firefighters looking go down to New Orleans area to help out please contact me by email snakebrody@yahoo.com or by phone 203-341-1021 If you get a voice mail please leave a message I will get back to you. I am looking to start a car pool down to New Orleans area to saves on gas. If you are interested please contact me right way at the above contact information so we can a plan on going down right way.

Thread Information