Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Default "Shirts off our backs"

First let me say keep up the good work to all involved in doing their part to help those that need it. The reason i write this is to get a confirmation on the above mentioned relief effort. How many of you are participating in this? I brought up the idea at the Officer's Meeting tonite and got the green light. The news release will go out immediately. Is there anybody that can put me in direct contact with the head man of this program. Email or phone will do it..........
    BE ALERT AND STAY ALIVE
    ASST CHIEF
    TLVFD, NY

Administrator

This idea stated with one of our employees who wanted to help a friend of his who is a battalion chief in New Orleans.

You can send the shirts to the addresses listed with the information here:
    http://cms.firehouse.com/content/art...Id=55&id=44450

Firehouse.com
    Shirts Off Your Backs Collection Point
    11720 Beltsville Drive
    Suite 300
    Beltsville, MD 20705

You can also email your contact information to adopt@firehouse.com and someone will be in touch with you. Departments all across the country are participating as its really made the email rounds in various forms and gone from t-shirts for one person to t-shirts for all firefighters in needs. Keep in mind the intent is firefighter t-shirts, but of course anything is acceptable. We'll get them over time distirbuted to all those responders in need.

Forum Member

Default Shirts

Yes, our own local group started trying to get our "store" shirt supply to the Emergency workers in one of the areas. Looks like our Police/Fire Relief trip will be next week.

Forum Member

The Hastings and Prince Edward Counties Mutual Fire Aid Association (Eastern Ontario, Canada) will be participating. I will be collecting shirts next week and shipping shortly thereafter

The Victoria Police here have donated a few thousand (I'm not sure of the exact numbers) pants, shirts and boots for the law enforcement agencies in the affected areas- they flew out late last week
    Luke

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Cool The Brotherhood in action again!
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Thread Information