To all:

I have recently become associated with CPR Heart Starters Safety Training Center as a Emergency Care & Safety Institute (ECSI) Instructor. I am qualified to teach the following courses listed below:

-Standard Level First Aid, CPR, and AED
-Advanced Level First Aid, CPR, and AED
-Professional Rescuer CPR
-Automated External Defibrillator
-Wilderness First Aid
-Blood-borne Pathogens
-Skill Testing for On-line Courses

I am also qualified to teach the Pediatric First Aid for Caregivers and Teachers (PedFACTs) offered through the American Academy of Pediatrics. It's geared for the teachers and babysitters but can be offered to others if they so choose.

Contact information for the company I will be working for is:

CPR Heart Starters Safety Training
1102A Vincent Road
Warrington PA 18976
(888) 700-0072
Fax: (215) 343-2011

Corporate - corporate@cprheartstarters.com
Sales - sales@cprheartstarters.com
Info - info@cprheartstarters.com

If you wish to set up a course, you may contact them either via phone or email and specifically request for me to be the instructor. Also, at the same time contact me to set up the dates. I will only set up the dates, the paperwork and money payments will all be taken care of by CPR Heart Starters Safety Training Center. They basically do the paperwork and I do the Instructing and Testing. I will do courses in the following counties, Lehigh, Northampton, Monroe, Carbon, Berks, Luzerne and Northern Bucks. (I will do others upon request to myself directly.)

In the near future I will be also able to teach National Safety Council courses (Still in the phase of decision-making, if there is enough expressed interest in NSC I will grandfather into NSC to teach) and American Heart Association, both of which will also be incorporated through CPR Heart Starters.

Please pass this information along folks, the more you do that the more people learn CPR and may one day save you life! Think of that, and please pass the word around. Just include me in a Cc: if you do indeed pass it around. I will do training for Boy Scout Troops, Girl Scout Troops, Explorers, Health organizations, Fire Companies, EMS Organizations, Youth Groups and many, many more!

Thank You and Stay Safe!!!

Andrew Steward

ECSI Instructor

CPRHEARTSTARTERS

E-mail: asteward1667@verizon.net
Phone: (610) 972-1271