Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

George,

I'm pretty sure Dennis means the black helicopter/Waco/Ruby Ridge/New World Order crowd.

IMHO, you're both right. The far left and far right would have both been screaming their heads off.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI
    Why? Please explain
    Montana Militiamen and others. Part of Tim McVay's entire delussional reasoning for bombing OKC was that he thought that the U.S. Military would eventually start opperations on U.S. soil to deny folks their rights.

It is fun/scary how close the extremists on each end are to each others paranoia.
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

MembersZone Subscriber

I guess I don't fit the mold of extremist then.

I happen to think the general prinicple of the mission to take out David Koresh and Co. was a good one. The operational plan and the rules of engagement placed law enforcement officers lives in needless jeopardy. The pre-raid intelligence was incomplete.

As far as the militia's are concerned, an armed militia hellbent on the overthrow of the US government, regardless of whether it is right, left or a switchitter, is dangerous and arguably illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI
    I guess I don't fit the mold of extremist then.

I happen to think the general prinicple of the mission to take out David Koresh and Co. was a good one. The operational plan and the rules of engagement placed law enforcement officers lives in needless jeopardy. The pre-raid intelligence was incomplete.

As far as the militia's are concerned, an armed militia hellbent on the overthrow of the US government, regardless of whether it is right, left or a switchitter, is dangerous and arguably illegal.
    Something we are totally on the same page on!!!!!
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

Forum Member

Forgive me for what I wrote earlier, just a little emotional with some of the comments.
    Last edited by rsoup72; 09-21-2005 at 12:16 AM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Hey rsoup,
    We are supporting you all in everyway we can. We can't all come down, God knows I wanted to be there to help you all. But we are all doing what we can. I am sure the stress down there is rough and I believe that this was the source of your frustration. I think some of the comments are tounge in cheek though. We are praying for you guys and we are doing whatever we can to help. Be safe Bro!
    To those whom much has been given, much shall be required.
    Chickens don't really exist....they are actually eggs with legs!

Thread Information