Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Default here she goes again

This is just too much. If you believe that she is just a grieving mother.....well you are beyond help

collected from drudgereport

CINDY SHEEHAN CALLS FOR U.S TO 'PULL OUR TROOPS OUT OF OCCUPIED NEW ORLEANS'
    Mon Sep 12 2005 12:42:11 ET

Celebrity anti-war protester, fresh off inking a lucrative deal with Speaker's Bureau, has demanded at the HUFFINGTON POST and MICHAEL MOORE'S website that the United States military must immediately leave 'occupied' New Orleans.

"I donŐt care if a human being is black, brown, white, yellow or pink. I donŐt care if a human being is Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, or pagan. I donŐt care what flag a person salutes: if a human being is hungry, then it is up to another human being to feed him/her. George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self from power. The only way America will become more secure is if we have a new administration that cares about Americans even if they donŐt fall into the top two percent of the wealthiest."

Sheehan is in the middle of a bus trip across America in support of her cause.
    To those whom much has been given, much shall be required.
    Chickens don't really exist....they are actually eggs with legs!

She IS a grieving mother. If YOU belive that Bush is right to ignore her then YOU need help.

Quote Originally Posted by tbonetrexler
    She IS a grieving mother. If YOU belive that Bush is right to ignore her then YOU need help.
    She is a "grieving mother" with a political agenda on her mind. She's playing the card up a little too much here.

"Pull our troops out of New Orleans, wah wah wah".

I'm sure she'd be saying that if she lived there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
    FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

anyone read up on her son. He signed up... for a second tour. He was a mechanic who didnt have to go on the mission he did when he was killed. He was not drafted, he signed up. She needs to shut up

55 Years & Still Rolling hwoods's Avatar
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Angry Yeah, Right...................

This person, IF she said those remarks that are attributed to her, needs In-Patient help at a Mental Institution.
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by tbonetrexler
    Bush DIDN'T ignore her.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by JHR1985
    anyone read up on her son. He signed up... for a second tour. He was a mechanic who didnt have to go on the mission he did when he was killed. He was not drafted, he signed up. She needs to shut up
    And he was a hero.

Forum Member

It never ceases to amaze me how the general public thinks they know what is good for our military. Has anybody asked a soldier if he/she thinks we should stay in Iraq? I've been there and done that, and although she is a greiving mother, I would kindly ask her to please stop. She does not represent my feelings, and I do not wish for her to protest the job we're doing. In my opinion the soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen are doing a fine job, and I do not wish for her to speak on my behalf.

She is a political operative and has been for years.

So she is a grieving mother. She has already met with President Bush personally. Explain to me why she is so important as to meet with him again? She admittedly did not address her anti-war sentiment when she met him the first time - that is her loss.

I can't say that I respect her. I respect her views, opinions, and her right to express them. But she needs to be a bit more respectful in the manner in which she does so - in my opinion.

The media needs to stop drooling over her and remind everyone that she has been a political hack for years. You know, that whole balanced look at the world concept. I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen though.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by DaSharkie
    She is a political operative and has been for years.

So she is a grieving mother. She has already met with President Bush personally. Explain to me why she is so important as to meet with him again? She admittedly did not address her anti-war sentiment when she met him the first time - that is her loss.

I can't say that I respect her. I respect her views, opinions, and her right to express them. But she needs to be a bit more respectful in the manner in which she does so - in my opinion.

The media needs to stop drooling over her and remind everyone that she has been a political hack for years. You know, that whole balanced look at the world concept. I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen though.
    They drool over her because she's all they have. Even Fonda bailed out.

MembersZone Subscriber

cindy sheehan for the last time shut the hell up

i feel better now.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI
    They drool over her because she's all they have. Even Fonda bailed out.

She was afraid her movie would bomb if she didnt. LOL
    ******=================
    ******================
    ******=================
    ******================
    =======================
    =======================
    =======================

------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by BFDNJFF
    She was afraid her movie would bomb if she didnt. LOL
    Her movie did bomb, didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI
    Her movie did bomb, didn't it?
    Now that i come to think hmmm . By George I think You've got it ! I think it did bomb . LOLOLOL
    ******=================
    ******================
    ******=================
    ******================
    =======================
    =======================
    =======================

------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

MembersZone Subscriber mcaldwell's Avatar

I won't touch the Iraq thing, but as for the New Orleans comment, tell her she can go in and provide security from the looters and shooters.
    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber ullrichk's Avatar

Ms. Sheehan, your fifteen minutes are up. . .
    ullrichk
    a.k.a.
    perfesser

a ship in a harbor is safe. . . but that's not what ships are for

MembersZone Subscriber

she had a movie?

Quote Originally Posted by needlejockey
    she had a movie?
    Well, that is what they call those 2 hour wastes of time tht Hollywood "produces."
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Thread Information