Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default Press "Stuck on Stupid."

Has anyone seen this video of a news conference in New Orleans Tuesday?

One of those great moments where a reporter gets smacked down for asking a stupid question. By a Lt. Gen. in the U.S. Army. Classic.

http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/09/20/stuckonstupid/

Click on "DOWNLOAD and view video here."
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

MembersZone Subscriber mcaldwell's Avatar

This guy makes me laugh.

He was the same one who conducted an entire TV interview saying "Over" after every comment.
    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber ROOKIELZ's Avatar

At least this guy made his position quite clear. I think he made some good points and refused to be distracted away from what he way trying to say. Obviously that reporter didn't get what he was trying to say the first time around.
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by ROOKIELZ
    At least this guy made his position quite clear. I think he made some good points and refused to be distracted away from what he way trying to say. Obviously that reporter didn't get what he was trying to say the first time around.
    The reporter knew exactly what he was trying to say. The reporter was trying to get him to say what the reporter wanted him to say,

MembersZone Subscriber ROOKIELZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI
    The reporter knew exactly what he was trying to say. The reporter was trying to get him to say what the reporter wanted him to say,
    Either way...it didn't work, did it?
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

and take that you sum b*&ch !
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Do you think we can get Gen. Honore to head up the Senate Confirmation Hearings for the next Supreme Court Judge. I watched some of the Hearings with Judge John Roberts and some of those Senators we "Stuck on Stupid" with some of there questions.
    A "Good" fire is not measured by how big it is, but by the fact that everyone is going home safe, and that we possibly learned something new about firefighting. Member:IACOJ

I would love to see a guy like that in Congress. Can you imagine the fun we could have?

I agree with the assessment of the Confirmation. How many times do you have to ask a friggin' question to understand the answer is the same?

What does one expect from career hacks, excuse me - politicians.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

"You... are stuck on stupid"

Oh man, I'm crackign up over here. The best part is when he is talking to some hippy, liberal reporter trying to bring up some past events and goes ", Hooah?" at the end of his statement.

Forum Member

General Honore needs to stay in the Army and not go chasing political dreams.We need more officers like him and less like this one JO in the Navy I suffered under who wouldn't question anything he was told and never made a decision until he had heard what the Chief wanted to do first.

Thread Information