Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Disillusioned Subscriber Steamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by medicmaster
    (Let's also not forget that he was impeached...and acquitted by a republican controlled House.)
    Actually he was acquitted by the Republican controlled Senate, just to be accurate.
    Steve Gallagher
    IACOJ BOT
    ----------------------------
    "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

MembersZone Subscriber

George...you're fun to debate with!

"What about the discarded pile of female victims left by the liberal messiah, Bill Clinton. Every one of those women's lives were destroyed by that scum and then they were victimized a second time when they were trashed in the press by his minions."

Okay, I'll go with you on this one...as a public figure his actions were wrong. Definately not appropriate behavior for the leader of the free world...However...while he was getting his knob slobbed in the Oval Office, it did not affect how this country operated. (Let's also not forget that he was impeached...and acquitted by a republican controlled House.) I believe the person who started this thread was commenting on the fact that George Bush may not have made the best decision when it came to appointing a supreme court justice candidate who has no experience as a judge...not who is banging who.

As to the media onslought of John Robert's family, and Chuckie Schumer...it is all typical political game....wether it be the "liberals" or the "conservatives"...both are equally as guilty at one time or another.

Don't get yourself too worked up about...wouldn't want you to have a stroke.

Peace Out!
    So as long as the world kept turning, ruining women's lives via sexual assault is not something that bothers you about a President, huh?

Wanna keep going? The liberals ar really treating Lt. Gov. Michael Steele well in Md., aren't they? You guys should sure be proud of that. After all, you are the party of racial equality and tolerance and all...

Maybe the person who started the thread was commenting on the nomination. You, as susual, came in here to stir up crap.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI
    And I view people with strong anti-religious views as nuts.

Guess we're even up, huh?
    And this isn't "stirring up crap".

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer
    Actually he was acquitted by the Republican controlled Senate, just to be accurate.
    Sorry, my bad!

So as long as the world kept turning, ruining women's lives via sexual assault is not something that bothers you about a President, huh?

When did that happen? Willey was found to be an uncredible witness by Ken Starr, Paula Jones settled with the accused not admitting guilt, and Monica has always claimed the relationship was consensual.

But you knew all that....right?
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Forum Member

Default Slick Willy

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86
    When did that happen? Willey was found to be an uncredible witness by Ken Starr, Paula Jones settled with the accused not admitting guilt, and Monica has always claimed the relationship was consensual.

Slick Willys sexual escapades go much further than that.

Quote Originally Posted by MrIrons
    Slick Willys sexual escapades go much further than that.

Since you're near Missouri I have two words, "show me".

And why would you care anyway?

Forum Member

Default Missouri??

Quote Originally Posted by scfire86
    Since you're near Missouri I have two words, "show me".

And why would you care anyway?
    Actually I am much closer to Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota. I guess it is allright for you to bash President Bush at will but heaven forbid someone say anything about Slick Willy. The Prince of liberals has a long trail of treating women like pieces of meat. If you are such a staunch supporter of Willy why dont you look it up?

And why would you care if I cared anyway???

Quote Originally Posted by MrIrons
    Actually I am much closer to Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota. I guess it is allright for you to bash President Bush at will but heaven forbid someone say anything about Slick Willy. The Prince of liberals has a long trail of treating women like pieces of meat. If you are such a staunch supporter of Willy why dont you look it up?

And why would you care if I cared anyway???

How do you know all this to be true? And you're a lot closer to MO than I. I don't care if people bash Clinton. The comment that started this accused him of a crime. Which as it turns out isn't true. But idiot conservatives keep spouting it as fact.

Forum Member

[SNIP]
    Even if the guy can't speak correctly,
    So he didnt go to toastmasters - speaking ability realtes to running a country how? Bill Gates is not what he is becasue of his public speaking.

hires his unqualified friends, denies any involvement in something that makes him look bad
    Are you hinting at FEMA?

, or any other million things he does to prove that he has no business running the country
    Could you list those please
    Warm Regards,
    Shawn Stoner
    EMT-B

Quote Originally Posted by SSTONER
    So he didnt go to toastmasters - speaking ability realtes to running a country how? Bill Gates is not what he is becasue of his public speaking.
    Gee, I don't know...meeting with international diplomats, delivering addresses to Congress...I'd hate to see Bush try to talk his way through the Cuban Missle Crisis. Bill Gates may be the richest man in the world, and he is who he is because he created windows software. Bill Gates is not the leader of the free world.

Are you hinting at FEMA?
    Sure, that would be an example....

Could you list those please
    Oh, lets see...where to begin, where to begin....
    Jack of all trades, master of none.

Live Green, Go Yellow!

Join the forums at www.ambulass.com!

Forum Member

Bill Gates may be the richest man in the world, and he is who he is because he created windows software. Bill Gates is not the leader of the free world.

He "created" a little more than Window's.

And of course you duck the question... I would like you to list them too...

MembersZone Subscriber

Gee, I don't know...meeting with international diplomats, delivering addresses to Congress...I'd hate to see Bush try to talk his way through the Cuban Missle Crisis. Bill Gates may be the richest man in the world, and he is who he is because he created windows software. Bill Gates is not the leader of the free world.

Sure, that would be an example....

It's a good thing wars aren't won with talk. Clinton "talked" through Somalia. A real high point in US History.

I'll take a Pres. committed to action every time.

It's a good thing wars aren't won with talk. Clinton "talked" through Somalia. A real high point in US History.

I'll take a Pres. committed to action every time.
    I'll agree with you for the most part, but to use my example of the Cuban Missle Crisis...I don't think that Kennedy would have done us much of a favor if he had fired off a few nukes to prove a point instead of talking that one out.
    Jack of all trades, master of none.

Live Green, Go Yellow!

Join the forums at www.ambulass.com!

MembersZone Subscriber

I'll agree with you for the most part, but to use my example of the Cuban Missle Crisis...I don't think that Kennedy would have done us much of a favor if he had fired off a few nukes to prove a point instead of talking that one out.
    I have a great deal of respect for the Presidency of JFK. In the CMC, there was no doubt that the talk was going to be backed up. When Kennedy talked, more came out of his mouth than "blah, blah, blah".

Pres. Bush didn't just "fire off" a few missiles in Iraq w/o trying diplomacy first. Every possible diplomatic avenue was explored before the invasion began. Same in Afghanistan.
    Last edited by GeorgeWendtCFI; 01-06-2006 at 06:43 AM.

However, Bill Gates is an outstanding public speaker, which belies his intelligence and charisma. Bush...well now, he ain't too good at nuthin', including public speakerismry.

Where was the assault? Paula Jones setteled out of court. Kathleen Willey was determined (by Ken Starr) to be unreliable. And Monica has always claimed the relationship was consensual.

More conservative talking points that are blatantly untrue. Even though that never stopped them.

Sorry about being so late. Harriet Miers resigned so the whole episode ended up being moot.

Forum Member

JFK did a lot to avoid war, however, it came a lot closer than most people think to actually having a resolution via military action. Someone became ver y smart very quickly on the Russian/Cuba front.
    Warm Regards,
    Shawn Stoner
    EMT-B

MembersZone Subscriber WaterbryVTfire's Avatar

Talking

I'll keep stirring this a bit longer...Hey its what I do!

But here is a simple equation..

Liberals(see Democrats)= Zealot

And for those of you that don't know zealot means some who is VERY committed to a cause. And as with most Libs/Dems, its what ever is annoying them that day. Bush, Alito, war in where ever, the pudding at school was vanilla instead of butter scotch. So basically, the dems will have a distaste for whomever the President picks or what ever the Republicans say or do.

Remember, these are the people that say Bush and his cabinet were racist about the delay in the Gulf. But, if memory serves me Condolezza Rice is....GASP a black woman!! And the most powerful one in the world (except for Oprah!! ). And the mayor of N.O. was black, the governor is a woman. But, they had NOTHING to with the ball getting dropped! Why..because of course they were democrats!
    And one more...why are republicans so bad, because we want some people to work for their welfare. Yet the democrats just want to "give it to them". who is holding who down here?

There I strained my arm stirring!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Because by "giving it to them", they create a class of people who are beholden to them for their existence. That translates to votes.

They don't like the Republican equation:

Success = Education + Ambition.

An ambitious person with education has never failed in this country.

Thread Information