Forum Member

Question Jr. program SOP's/SOG's wanted

Can some of you who have access to your sog's for your jr. firefighter program email them to me at doubleh89@hotmail.com. i am looking into starting on, thank you.

Forum Member
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

Didn't you already ask about that?
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by nmfire
    Didn't you already ask about that?

Yes i did but people filled up my thread with so much flack that i had to start a new one. i would appreciate it if you did not have any information for me that you would not post in this thread.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ffhall3
    Can some of you who have access to your sog's for your jr. firefighter program email them to me at doubleh89@hotmail.com. i am looking into starting on, thank you.
    So if I wrote up a test on jr firefighter sops/sogs would you bet me a thousand dollars you'd do better?

Forum Member

Yes i did but people filled up my thread with so much flack that i had to start a new one. i would appreciate it if you did not have any information for me that you would not post in this thread.
    Beg to differ. As I recall, I as well as several others posted quite a bit of valid information. You however, if you haven't forgotten already, said the following:

ok bitch make a god damn test about what ever and i will bet you $1000 that i would do better on it than you. as stated above all i want is SOg's and/or SOP's for paper work refrence a few things have changed since i posted this message. now if u are not going to send me any, i suggest you get the **** out of here *** hole
    i dont care cuz, any ways i looked at you profile and you have only been affilitated for "4.5" years, i have been raised in the dept. i know about *******s like you so there. and you have been complained on to for being an ***, aswell
    OK since people are *** holes in here and wont let me get my job done i can't ask any questions or people get all ****y.
    So, I think you should perhaps re-evaluate how you define flack.

Forum Member

For crying out loud guys, can't you cut the kid some slack? I'm suspect that ffhall3 realizes that he said some things that he shouldn't have before. To his credit, it appears as though he's trying to clean up his act and be respectful. Perhaps he's learned something valuable from that unfortunate exchange. Why are you trying to bait him into another argument? What purpose does it serve? Does criticizing and belittling this person really bring you that much enjoyment?

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chief310
    For crying out loud guys, can't you cut the kid some slack? I'm suspect that ffhall3 realizes that he said some things that he shouldn't have before. To his credit, it appears as though he's trying to clean up his act and be respectful. Perhaps he's learned something valuable from that unfortunate exchange. Why are you trying to bait him into another argument? What purpose does it serve? Does criticizing and belittling this person really bring you that much enjoyment?
    Oh sorry chief, I musta missed his apology. I'd hate to ride someone who made a mistake but then had the stones to admit it. Oh wait thats not what happened........

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chief310
    No he hasn't. His very response in this thread proves that. He still feels it's everyone else that is wrong and not him. Thats exactly why I posted what I did.... I wanted to see if he learned or not. Obviously he didn't. Had he actually figured out what a jackass he made of himself, I'd be more than willing to help him. But this little punk is not worth the time of day.

Forum Member

nm & chicago:

Please note that in the other thread, I took young Mr. Hall (I assume that's his name) to task for his posts, as did Chief LeBlanc. We did so without resorting to sarcasm or name-calling (loser, kiddie, little baby, jackass, punk, etc.).

I do not for a minute approve of what Hall posted. He was unbelievably wrong, and I believe that he owes you an apology. Who knows, he may even sprout a pair and write one. Well see if he steps up or not.

What concerns me is that you guys allowed yourselves to sink right down to his level with some of your replies. You are the adults, and you should be modeling professional behavior. The idea is not to sink to his level, but to raise him up to ours. I know its tempting to say, Oh yea, well, he started it, but we need to rise above that kind of juvenile stuff and do the right thing.

Forum Member

I understand what your saying. However in my book, he'll get a nice reply from when he deserves it. As far as I'm concerned, the webteam should have been "all over his ***" already.

Forum Member

Wow! I must not remember this thread or didn't read far enough into the original one. I have grown up around the fire department also, but if I ever posted something like you have, I would get my *** kicked, not only by my Dad but all of the other firefighters too. Are you saying that because of the extrication drill you sat though picking your nose when you were 4, you are more educated on the subject then someone who has been doing it for x number of years. Sure, being around the firehouse as a kid is good, but it doesn't equate into everything. If I talked like that on these forums or around the firehouse I would be gonne before you could say, "Oops!"
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.

Forum Member

OK, look i am sorry for who ever i may have offended. in my reply to NMfire i was simply trying to say i dont want to argue with you if you have nothin better to say dont say it in my thread. all i wanted was people to answer my question so i could do somethings for my FD. now i want to make this official: I AM SORRY now can someone please answer my question so i can get on with my life?

Forum Member

i dont want to argue with you if you have nothin better to say dont say it in my thread.

OMG, I actually am ROFLMFAO!!!

Forum Member

Oh yea, that was sincere. HE is telling someone not to say something if it isn't nice. Hahahaha.

Forum Member

look i dont want yall (nmfire) trying to pick a fight with me in this thread cuz i wont do it. all it does is make you look bad. i dont want yall filling this thread up with your stupid stuff because nobody, once agian, will answer the first question at hand. i am not going to argue with you so you might as well quit. if you want to talk crap about me open up a new thread about why ffhall3 is so dumb and say what you want to say there. the title of this thread is jr. program SOP's/SOG's wanted. not bitch at ffhall3. thank you

Forum Member

look i dont want yall (nmfire) trying to pick a fight with me in this thread cuz i wont do it. all it does is make you look bad. i dont want yall filling this thread up with your stupid stuff because nobody, once agian, will answer the first question at hand. i am not going to argue with you so you might as well quit. if you want to talk crap about me open up a new thread about why ffhall3 is so dumb and say what you want to say there. the title of this thread is jr. program SOP's/SOG's wanted. not bitch at ffhall3. thank you
    Hey chief310, are you still gonna defend the behavior of this thumb sucking bed wetter? I'm sure your father would be proud of you, hall.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoFF
    Hey chief310, are you still gonna defend the behavior of this thumb sucking bed wetter? I'm sure your father would be proud of you, hall.
    No, but I'm not going to call him names either.

Hall: I tried to e-mail you the material you requested. If you didn't get it, you can access it on my department's web page at www.nucfd.com

PS: Thanks for trying to appologize, however I have a small suggestion. Instead of saying "Im' sorry, but...", just stop with "I'm sorry." It'll work a whole lot better.

Forum Member

Listen genious. With the exception of one or two people that are WAY too nice to someone like you, you aren't going to get anything from anyone here. You blew it. Not me. Not anyone else. Just you. You started digging your own hole a long time ago and every time you open your mouth, you dig it deeper. Myself and others don't even need to reply in order for everyone to look at you and say "screw him" and walk away. Thinking that it is my fault or anyone elses that you arn't getting help just goes to exemplify your own bloated head. You can't understand what an *** you act like and therefore think it must be everyone else that is wrong. Most people figure that out eventually. If you think EVERYONE ELSE is wrong and you're the only one on your side... the police call that a clue.

In other words, if you want someone else's help, your have a lot of shaping up to do. There have been plenty of other little punks here just like you, attitude and all. Guess what, none of them ever got what they wanted and they all either stormed off never to come back again, or finally got their act together and learned a lesson from it. The ones that got a clue and learned from it became respected forum members and they're still here. The ones that didn't are probably still at home talking to themselves about how everyone on this forum is an *******.

Forum Member

i dont want yall filling this thread up with your stupid stuff because nobody, once agian, will answer the first question at hand.

Look at the first post, I pointed you in the right direction.

Thread Information