Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetguy81 View Post
    Any jan 2010 PAT'ers get letters??
    I am a Jan 2010 guy and I got mine

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by teddyball View Post
    I am a Jan 2010 guy and I got mine
    Music to my ears!!!!!

Im stuck at work until 6 - wont be able to check mail until then. What did it say?! What did it say?!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndGenCFD View Post
    Letter are in the mail, check ur boxes today. Im heading home now. My buddy just called me freaking out, may 9th is the CPAT. thats right around the corner boys. Start training HARD! This IS HAPPENING!!!!!
    May 9th is orientation. We do CPAT on our own

Forum Member

Music to my ears!!!!!

Im stuck at work until 6 - wont be able to check mail until then. What did it say?! What did it say?!
    They delivered it to my moms house LOL. I haven't lived there in years. She said I have to report on May 9th for orientation. She did have to sign for the letter. I will know more when I get home.

Forum Member

I did NOT receive a letter today i have a phone call in to personnel im really worried. I hate feeling like this. I live in the burbs so its not a out of state thing.

Forum Member

Im in the NW suburbs....buddy of mine in the city got his. Im a jan 2010 PAT'er.....will know after work if i received mine. If not today, im sure tomorrow. Heard they went certified with signature REQUIRED.

Forum Member

Its messed up because all my original physical stuff went to my condo. I changed addresses and even have the paperwork for it. Oh well thank god for my mom. Lol

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ILFFPM View Post
    I did NOT receive a letter today i have a phone call in to personnel im really worried. I hate feeling like this. I live in the burbs so its not a out of state thing.
    Dont worry buddy, me and 2 others waiting did not get ours today, I live in Edison Park- nw side of city. A buddy of mine got his and was in the PAT 2010, I was in the PAT March 09. You will get yours as will I tomorrow.

Forum Member

Let me ask you - what number did you call at personal- I would like to place a call if I do not get a letter tomorrow. Thanks
    PB

Forum Member

Like above, kept my moms address as current address as i was still living at home at the time i tested. Now sitting in her driveway waiting for the mail key to be dropped off.....the suspense is killing me.

Naturally the one day i don't bring my keys to her place i need them the most.....

Forum Member

Not home work late shift today now I want to leave just to check the mail.. but I'm out of state

Forum Member

I'm JAN '10 PAT and didn't get my letter today. Guess I'll just pull up a lawn chair by the mailbox tomorrow and wait. So pumped!

Forum Member

Jan 2010 PAT here........got the letter.....sort of. Got notice to pick up from post office - these are being sent Certified, Signature required folks!!!!

Get ready boys and girls!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndGenCFD View Post
    Letter are in the mail, check ur boxes today. Im heading home now. My buddy just called me freaking out, may 9th is the CPAT. thats right around the corner boys. Start training HARD! This IS HAPPENING!!!!!
    Does it have to be dropped off in person like the interest cards, or do you just show up for the orientation? Still waiting here, I'm part of the April 2010 PAT group. Got my fingers crossed.

Looks like some people here filed the address change and the city still screwed up and sent out to old addresses. I'm calling tomorrow to make sure my info was changed competently.
    Last edited by harrynuts; 04-24-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Forum Member

So it seems as if roughly half the people got letters today any 2009 pat people get letters? I know of a couple besides me that didn't also some 2010 pat people that didn't. So no rhyme or reason that I can discern. Im hoping its a mail thing and the rest of us get em tommorow.

Forum Member

Also, just a heads up, seems something is amiss. People that failed the PAT are receiving letters of offer to retake the PAT. Exciting to see what will unfold next.

Forum Member

I did hear they reached a settlement on the womens lawsuit. I believe they are getting a chance to take the CPAT. although as i understand it only goes back to june of 09 so i believe us who took the Jan 09 pat are still before them in the number ranks. if we ever get a letter.

Forum Member

I'm going to wait till tomarrow before I call..

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by ILFFPM View Post
    So it seems as if roughly half the people got letters today any 2009 pat people get letters? I know of a couple besides me that didn't also some 2010 pat people that didn't. So no rhyme or reason that I can discern. Im hoping its a mail thing and the rest of us get em tommorow.
    I am a 2009 March PAT- did not get letter hoping to get it tomorrow, I remember getting all letters the 2nd day though in the past, hope that trend continues and I get letter tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Forum Member

Last edited by 2ndGenCFD; 11-09-2013 at 07:49 PM.
    pb1847 likes this.

Forum Member

My orientation is Wednesday May 8th as well. My number is in the 1500's.

Forum Member

For those that didn't get letters yet, hang tight I'm sure they will be in your hands today.

Get a weighted vest and hit that stair machine......your life depends on it.

Question now is, do you do the CPAT through the city or do you get it on your own?

Forum Member

For those that didn't get letters yet, hang tight I'm sure they will be in your hands today.

Get a weighted vest and hit that stair machine......your life depends on it.

Question now is, do you do the CPAT through the city or do you get it on your own?
    I am so torn. I think the city is the best bet as that will be quicker. I am not 100% sure what to do.

Forum Member

So any march 2010 PAT's get letters??

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by teddyball View Post
    I am so torn. I think the city is the best bet as that will be quicker. I am not 100% sure what to do.
    I am too - im sure we will get clarification once we go down to FAS in 2 weeks......wow...still can't believe i can actually say that.

Thread Information