Like Tree294Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire Exam, March 2006

Forum Member

Last edited by 2ndGenCFD; 11-09-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Forum Member

Last edited by 2ndGenCFD; 11-09-2013 at 08:08 PM.

Forum Member

Dalsh: Yes I am the guy from NY that was there with you last Thursday. As for the medical, it's just like others have said: prepare for atleast 2 hours there. They do: Vision, Hearing, Vital signs, draw blood, Chest Xray, physical exam, Stress test, and VO2.

2ndGen: I don't know how to PM on here, but if you hear of any decent priced places in good areas keep me in mind. Or if any other brothers know of anyone looking for a room mate for a short while or anything

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkus526 View Post
    Dalsh: Yes I am the guy from NY that was there with you last Thursday. As for the medical, it's just like others have said: prepare for atleast 2 hours there. They do: Vision, Hearing, Vital signs, draw blood, Chest Xray, physical exam, Stress test, and VO2.

2ndGen: I don't know how to PM on here, but if you hear of any decent priced places in good areas keep me in mind. Or if any other brothers know of anyone looking for a room mate for a short while or anything
    Turn on your PM's in your profile settings. Once you do that PM me, we can chat about some places if you're looking as well.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndgencfd View Post
    wow!!! I dont know if i should be amazed or sick. It took balls, that is for sure... But doesnt this open them up to a new lawsuit now, if they just let one person in, dont they have to let the rest in also. But that is crazy, to just show up.
    jgjkhkjhkhlkhkjhlkjhlk
    Last edited by chigo23; 11-08-2013 at 11:45 AM.
    2ndGenCFD likes this.

Forum Member

I'm going down for medical Monday. Can Someone tell me What the parking situation is like please ? Thanks
    2ndGenCFD likes this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roche17 View Post
    I'm going down for medical Monday. Can Someone tell me What the parking situation is like please ? Thanks
    Park in the structure on jefferson. They will validate the ticket for you when you are done. The office is on the first floor of i believe the far east building.

Forum Member

Last edited by 2ndGenCFD; 11-09-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Forum Member

Any idea/ word when Chicago Fire is going to test again? Thanks in advance.

Forum Member

You can park in the lot they validate parking.. idk if there would be a charge at all. I took the trains

Forum Member

I was there for 2.5 hours and my parking total was $27 and they paid for it all. Sweet deal!

Forum Member

Make sure to ask one of the ladies at the front desk to validate it before you leave.

Forum Member

That's awesome move 2ndGEN haha!

Forum Member

Chigo, you're like an annoying fat girl just trying to fit in but doesn't. You prove your stupidity every time you post. Had the sac to do something about what? How do I fit in that situation? Do us all a favor and stay in the closet you recently came out of will ya? You're starting to annoy me and Ill be certain to sort it out with you if given the chance.
    JMH likes this.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by BODE View Post
    Chigo, you're like an annoying fat girl just trying to fit in but doesn't. You prove your stupidity every time you post. Had the sac to do something about what? How do I fit in that situation? Do us all a favor and stay in the closet you recently came out of will ya? You're starting to annoy me and Ill be certain to sort it out with you if given the chance.
    SDFasfSDFSDFASDFASDFASDF
    Last edited by chigo23; 11-08-2013 at 11:51 AM.
    JMH likes this.

Forum Member

C'mon guys, were not in high school

I was thinking since they have to make file numbers for everyone, the process might be slower for the commissary step. I personally know three other guys in the process, and they haven't been contacted for uniforms.

Forum Member

I agree Harry, I'm done with stupid here. If we're in this class together, I'll find out who he is. See if he runs his mouth then.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by bode View Post
    i agree harry, i'm done with stupid here. If we're in this class together, i'll find out who he is. See if he runs his mouth then.
    hkhkjhlkhlkhkljhkjlh
    Last edited by chigo23; 11-08-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Forum Member

I was wondering do any of you gents or gals have any info as to if this nov.18 class is pretty solid? Is it depending on the budget dept. Approval and or the mayors final stamp of approval? Just curious. I'm really hoping we all get the honor of working for CFD soon. Thank you.

Forum Member

Once commissaries start taking place, the class is paid for. I know this for a fact. Now keep in mind just because, you had your commissary, it doesn't mean your guaranteed the Nov class. They overstaff slightly and have a few alternates if needed.

Forum Member

In class or not, you wouldn't run your mouth to me Chigo. Period. You're posts about my processing are laughable considering I've been through this process before and as of now I am done again.
    I'll see you soon.

Forum Member

Thanks harry I was just wondering. I don't know how they rank the precedence of whose in the class, like u said I know they they over staff it just in case. Thanks again.

Forum Member

I wonder what getting a file number means to one's chances of getting in a class if they have one. 2nd gen may I ask did u get a file number last time? Thank you.

Forum Member

^ I would assume candidates in the last medical group are most likely going to include alternates. It only makes sense since CFD is moving along to fill the class, and not waiting for their medical to clear. If you have a file number, YOU'RE GOLDEN.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by harrynuts View Post
    ^ I would assume candidates in the last medical group are most likely going to include alternates. It only makes sense since CFD is moving along to fill the class, and not waiting for their medical to clear. If you have a file number, YOU'RE GOLDEN.
    Who has been called for commissary without being cleared from medical? I missed that.

Thread Information