Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 538 of 556 FirstFirst ... 38438488528535536537538539540541548 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,760 of 11107
Like Tree283Likes

Thread: Chicago Fire Exam, March 2006

  1. #10741
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    75

    Default

    negative. called/was called/went in on monday. silly reason. obviously disappointed.

    hope everyone going in gets their EMT done in no time.


  2. #10742
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ffemt_applicant View Post
    negative. called/was called/went in on monday. silly reason. obviously disappointed.

    hope everyone going in gets their EMT done in no time.
    dhKSHDKasdjlASJDLsjdl;D
    Last edited by chigo23; 11-08-2013 at 10:32 AM.

  3. #10743
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    75

    Default

    haven't gotten that far. waiting on some medical records which will take 7-10 business days.

  4. #10744
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ffemt_applicant View Post
    haven't gotten that far. waiting on some medical records which will take 7-10 business days.
    Sorry to hear that ffemt, get this taken care of and get in there this spring!

  5. #10745
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalsh321 View Post
    My assumption regarding the letter is that we are to bring it and the CFD will be faxing/submitting to revenue to verify, so hopefully you are all smart enough, but make sure you don't owe anything to the city, even you suburban guys that might have a random parking ticket hovering out there. This is the website to search for that:
    https://parkingtickets.cityofchicago...rchTickets.jsp

    As for the notary, it is fine for family or friends to notarize a document for you, legally speaking. The only time it is not allowed would be if they were involved in the transaction for example, you were selling a house to your brother and he notarized the deed.

    See a lot of you guys tomorrow.
    Thanks Dalsh appreciate the help. It took me a while to google it but I did find it and you're right it does say it ok unless it's like your example. See you guys tomorrow.

  6. #10746
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Hey Dalsh,

    Regarding parking tickets…..do you think that if a ticket is in the process of being contested that it might hold me up? My sister-in-law got one while driving my van recently, and she's contesting it. So, do you think it would be better to just have it paid off or does it matter since she's contesting it?

    Thanks in advance!


    Quote Originally Posted by Dalsh321 View Post
    My assumption regarding the letter is that we are to bring it and the CFD will be faxing/submitting to revenue to verify, so hopefully you are all smart enough, but make sure you don't owe anything to the city, even you suburban guys that might have a random parking ticket hovering out there. This is the website to search for that:
    https://parkingtickets.cityofchicago...rchTickets.jsp

    As for the notary, it is fine for family or friends to notarize a document for you, legally speaking. The only time it is not allowed would be if they were involved in the transaction for example, you were selling a house to your brother and he notarized the deed.

    See a lot of you guys tomorrow.

  7. #10747
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    207

    Default

    ...........
    Last edited by 2ndGenCFD; 11-09-2013 at 06:45 PM.
    nbsmith28 likes this.

  8. #10748
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Good luck tomorrow guys! I'll be thinking of ya!

  9. #10749
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndGenCFD View Post
    Dont know who said it "2ndgencfd - you are bananas" lol. I completely agree with you though. I've been quiet a few days because I had to calm down and back away from this ****. It was literally driving me insane. Sorry for the craziness guys. =P anyways, i'll take what I can get at this point and I Ms Hammond just called me and told me to report to FP tomorrow morning. I am an Alternate for the Nov 18th class or a definite March 2014 candidate. All medical issues are cleared up now. phew. Thank you lord!!! Sorry again for acting bat-s h i t crazy for a while. Hope it was understood where I was coming from though. See alot of you tomorrow.
    sdASDasdASDasdASD
    Last edited by chigo23; 11-08-2013 at 10:31 AM.

  10. #10750
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    207

    Default

    ..........
    Last edited by 2ndGenCFD; 11-09-2013 at 06:45 PM.

  11. #10751
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndGenCFD View Post
    I turned in my paperwork on Monday. I went to cfd medical, got the forms, went straight to my dr and faxed over the completed forms. CFD Dr was out monday tho so she cleared it on tuesday and hammond got to it today.
    SdASDFasdASFDasdASDasd
    Last edited by chigo23; 11-08-2013 at 10:30 AM.

  12. #10752
    Forum Member Shadez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waiting View Post
    Hey Dalsh,

    Regarding parking ticketsÖ..do you think that if a ticket is in the process of being contested that it might hold me up? My sister-in-law got one while driving my van recently, and she's contesting it. So, do you think it would be better to just have it paid off or does it matter since she's contesting it?

    Thanks in advance!

    Pay it!!!!

  13. #10753
    Forum Member Shadez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndGenCFD View Post
    Dont know who said it "2ndgencfd - you are bananas" lol. I completely agree with you though. I've been quiet a few days because I had to calm down and back away from this ****. It was literally driving me insane. Sorry for the craziness guys. =P anyways, i'll take what I can get at this point and I Ms Hammond just called me and told me to report to FP tomorrow morning. I am an Alternate for the Nov 18th class or a definite March 2014 candidate. All medical issues are cleared up now. phew. Thank you lord!!! Sorry again for acting bat-s h i t crazy for a while. Hope it was understood where I was coming from though. See alot of you tomorrow.
    Whew! Congrats! Now I don't have to be worried about someone showing up with what we all thought was a box of donuts and instead was an AK47.

    Yes, I was one of those who thought you were a raging lunatic.

  14. #10754
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndGenCFD View Post
    Dont know who said it "2ndgencfd - you are bananas" lol. I completely agree with you though. I've been quiet a few days because I had to calm down and back away from this ****. It was literally driving me insane. Sorry for the craziness guys. =P anyways, i'll take what I can get at this point and I Ms Hammond just called me and told me to report to FP tomorrow morning. I am an Alternate for the Nov 18th class or a definite March 2014 candidate. All medical issues are cleared up now. phew. Thank you lord!!! Sorry again for acting bat-s h i t crazy for a while. Hope it was understood where I was coming from though. See alot of you tomorrow.
    Congrats dude! Glad things have finally worked out for you. I think we understood your frustration. Now to all of us on here. I don't want to hear hear the following terms ever agai!!! LOL. See you guys tomorrow!
    1) 2009 F'per
    2) Jan 10 PAT
    3) May 2013.

  15. #10755
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadez View Post
    Pay it!!!!
    Agreed, what is it 50 bucks...pay it!

  16. #10756
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetguy81 View Post
    Good luck tomorrow guys! I'll be thinking of ya!
    Thanks, Jet! Wish you were gonne be there too brother!
    harrynuts and Shadez like this.

  17. #10757
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Finally
    got the call to report to Clinton to sign up for medical nov 14 1000 what do you think I should get there??

  18. #10758
    Forum Member Shadez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kozone View Post
    Finally
    got the call to report to Clinton to sign up for medical nov 14 1000 what do you think I should get there??
    When the doors open. First one to sign in at the front desk and again in the room gets first dibs on the dates and time they go for medical.

  19. #10759
    Forum Member Shadez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalsh321 View Post
    Agreed, what is it 50 bucks...pay it!

    Who cares how much it is. This is a once and a life time opportunity on the line. Hell that's why I paid for the CPAT twice. I would have continued to pay too had I continued to fail it. You'll make back whatever you pay now.

  20. #10760
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kozone View Post
    Finally
    got the call to report to Clinton to sign up for medical nov 14 1000 what do you think I should get there??
    One of my friends is scheduled for that day too, but it appears this first class is full and guys processed ahead of you already set to fill in the next class, not to mention presumably more Vasich females, so I would get there early to ensure you sign up first. My medical scheduling I showed up at 8:30 and was 4th.
    Shadez likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. waiting

Similar Threads

  1. World Of Fire Report: 03-19-05
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 11:02 PM
  2. World Of Fire Report: 03-15-05
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 08:15 AM
  3. World Of Fire Report: 03-09-05
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 07:41 PM
  4. World Of Fire Report: 03-29-04
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 10:52 PM
  5. World Of Fire Report: 03-28-04
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 09:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts