The top 15 complaints of the modern day vampire :-
15) Grunge look makes it tough to tell living from the undead.
14) Nutrasweet or not, fat-free blood tastes like crap.
13) Hard to get a decent puncture with latex on your fangs.
12) Three Words: Daylight Savings Time
11) Thanks to all those Marilyn Manson fans, we just aren't taken seriously any more.
10) After 45 years of Communist rule, it's impossible to find clean, uncontaminated Transylvanian soil for bottom of coffin.
9) After 100 years of trying, still can't score with Elvira.
8) No bat is safe with Ozzy Ozbourne around.
7) With all those crucifix-wearing Madonna clones, junior highs are suddenly off-limits.
6) No warm blood for miles around DC.
5) Exhausted from all those Calvin Klein photo shoots.
4) Sick and tired of being mistaken for Keith Richards
3) Buxom wenches of old have been replaced by aerobicized "hardbodies."
2) Baboon heart makes everything taste gamey.
And the number 1 complaint of Modern-day Vampires:
1) No small task beating F. Lee Bailey to a warm body.
Have a Safe and Happy Halloween y'all!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
10-29-2005, 10:19 PM #1
Complaints of a Modern Day Vampire...Be safe y'all!
IACOJ Animal Control
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
10-30-2005, 12:59 AM #2Originally Posted by Ladder8
But where did you find this, 1989?Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!
10-31-2005, 06:40 PM #3
- Join Date
- Oct 1999
- Why? It's not like you're going to visit me! But I'm near Waco, Texas
Don't forget all the good foods come with garlic.NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily ReportReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2003, 10:29 PM
By Hpems04 in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2001, 01:43 PM
By Engine 101 in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2001, 07:08 PM
By FireBabe in forum Firefighters ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 04-03-2001, 05:37 PM