Forum Member

It's easy enough to take the letter, scan it, place it into windows paint, black out the infor you wouldn't want me to see, then send it. But of course you'd have to have it first. I've given you two different email adresses, why skirt the issue any further. Just give it up, you don't have the letter, and never have. In fact, I'll give you a third e-mail in case you want to produce this non-existant letter. That one is my wife's e-mail.

hayven@excel.net

Another victory? No, but I've exposed you for a complete hack who likes to pretend he's someone he isn't. Your story has changed a few times, and your trying to avoid coming clean. Perhaps your lack of integrity is why you are not part of BCFD to begin with.
    FF/NREMT-B

FTM-PTB!!

Brass does not equal brains.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the ability to control it.

Forum Member

els.....no reply or anything? The silence is both deafening, and damning.

WT...you can close this thread now I'd say, seems it's run it course.
    FF/NREMT-B

FTM-PTB!!

Forum Member

els2180,

I would venture to say that Baltimore City is lucky to have you turn down the job. You have completely fallen off your rocker.

Forum Member

els...brother, you need to learn a thing (or two...or three...or ten) about the fire service. I dont give two s#its where you work or where you wanna work. left coast, or the right one. An attitude like that is gonna get you s#it canned as a probie. And if you skeez by your 12 months, chances are the only friends youre gonna have are the other douc#es in the department. Thats if you can con your oral boards into thinking you actually have an ounce or two of morality. For someone who can supposedly get an offer from a dept like BCFD, then run around on here wanting to *throw down* with some dude at 5th and ervine or whatever the f*ck, speaks alot for your character--internet or no internet. Heres a bit of advice. When you get home from school tomorrow, and check up on this post....reread what you posted. Look at how much of an ***** you sound like. Then read the posts from guys like WebFire, JHR, and Pfd's, and realize where their coming from. They sound like they came from someone with attributes i dont got - age, sense, and experience. You want to really get your s#it checked....run over to the general FF forum and post crap like this....I pity you when the guys like CaptGonzo and E229LT and E40/L35 and ndemarse (all east coasties) get ahold of you. learn your lessons here, on these forums...on what NOT to say and do in the fire service, before you get a badge and then blow it cus some stupid grammar-school mentality.

MembersZone Subscriber

So...umm......there went 10 minutes of my life......

Tell you all who I DON'T want backing me up on a handline.

So how about that BCFD thread I clicked on?

bam

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by seabas
    els...brother, you need to learn a thing (or two...or three...or ten) about the fire service. I dont give two s#its where you work or where you wanna work. left coast, or the right one. An attitude like that is gonna get you s#it canned as a probie. And if you skeez by your 12 months, chances are the only friends youre gonna have are the other douc#es in the department. Thats if you can con your oral boards into thinking you actually have an ounce or two of morality. For someone who can supposedly get an offer from a dept like BCFD, then run around on here wanting to *throw down* with some dude at 5th and ervine or whatever the f*ck, speaks alot for your character--internet or no internet. Heres a bit of advice. When you get home from school tomorrow, and check up on this post....reread what you posted. Look at how much of an ***** you sound like. Then read the posts from guys like WebFire, JHR, and Pfd's, and realize where their coming from. They sound like they came from someone with attributes i dont got - age, sense, and experience. You want to really get your s#it checked....run over to the general FF forum and post crap like this....I pity you when the guys like CaptGonzo and E229LT and E40/L35 and ndemarse (all east coasties) get ahold of you. learn your lessons here, on these forums...on what NOT to say and do in the fire service, before you get a badge and then blow it cus some stupid grammar-school mentality.
    Nice one...thanks for the kind words, in fact I've only been in the fire service for a short time compared to the rest of the jakes on this board. Working on my 6th year. But I've had some excellent teachers, and have made the fire service my life. I live for this job.
    FF/NREMT-B

FTM-PTB!!

Forum Member

Smile Ok?!?!?

Im sorry, but you guys take this FORUM stuff way toooo SERIOUSLY......LOL

I'll admit I was Pi**ed off at first...but this?

This is now way overboard and almost comical

Really, it's OK guys, in the end It's really gonna be... OK

Say what you want about me, attack me HARDER, I think it's

you people dont know me and never will know me, and I dont know you and never will... Is this all you people do in your spare time??? PFD, I thought you had TWO jobs and a FAMILY???

Because in the end, this don't mean s**t

One final Goodbye...CASE CLOSED...OUTTA HERE...
    Last edited by els2180; 12-21-2005 at 03:42 PM.

Forum Member

Default ELS2180.I got your back...........

I could not help but notice in this that you saw forum that I had on here with these clowns......I feel your pain....thats all I can say.I feel pain...........

Forum Member

Yo.Ilivefor this Job TOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!
    yeah buddy.!!!!!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by McCaffery17
    I could not help but notice in this that you saw forum that I had on here with these clowns......I feel your pain....thats all I can say.I feel pain...........
    Clowns? You bring it upon yourself. Those of who reply to you have done so in a mature and respectful manner, not calling names, threatening physical violence, or just being an ***. This is a place to learn, not a place to bash departments or act like a 14 year old punk. AS far as I can tell with either of you, your both wannabe probies, that have shot themselves in the foot due to your attitudes, then when you expected the jobs to be handed to you and they were not, you get mad and try and get even. There is a difference between being gung-ho, and just being a know it all, who seem to repeat the same old rhetoric time and time again. You both need some time to mature before you decide to try getting hired anywhere.
    FF/NREMT-B

FTM-PTB!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Ummm, thanks for the compliment but I'm only 20 and with around 2 years of service in.

Forum Member

"You're a real toughguy... why dont YOUS meet me in FAIRMOUNT PARK or maybe BELLS MILLS or better yet at 5th and ERIE at around midnight and we can handle this like MEN. "

Hey, why bring Philly into this? Oh, one thing, Bells Mill is far from a bad section. Its a single road with some of the most expensive houses in the city. LOL. 5th & Erie, been there done that for years. This guys makes me laugh.

Forum Member

So getting back to the original post and question, instead of sitting around like 8th graders during lunch period.

I'll be there on the 7th for the exam, went about 3 weeks ago to hand in my application. While I don't want to start another fight, just looking for some information regarding what I can expect if I get a call back. I've never applied for paid/career and didn't quite understand the way they phrased "Firefighter/Paramedic Apprentice" and then got even more confused reading on the paper that it is a "3 year contractual program". What do these two things mean? After the three years I still have to wait to maybe be picked up by the city? Is this basically the primary starting point for a firefighter in Baltimore City or am I signing onto something completely different. Any help would be appreciated.

-Pat

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Finished yet?

Somebody be the better MAN here and just be done already!!!

So the rest of us don't have to see your back and forth scwabble.....we all see way too much of atleast I do.....at work....spare us,atleast we don't have to read about it here.

So he got a job offer turned it down.....learn from mistakes...get a discription of a job before you apply....thats it...lesson learned by all.....Done! Good thing- somebody else got a job!!

So he bashed a dept.......ya disagree...Nobody from BCFD complained...Done
    Good thing- he didn't take the job and become disgruntled and shoot everyone and you have to show up in your private ambulance to help....

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by showboshe
    Somebody be the better MAN here and just be done already!!!

So the rest of us don't have to see your back and forth scwabble.....we all see way too much of atleast I do.....at work....spare us,atleast we don't have to read about it here.

So he got a job offer turned it down.....learn from mistakes...get a discription of a job before you apply....thats it...lesson learned by all.....Done! Good thing- somebody else got a job!!

So he bashed a dept.......ya disagree...Nobody from BCFD complained...Done
    Good thing- he didn't take the job and become disgruntled and shoot everyone and you have to show up in your private ambulance to help....
    els2180? Are we using multiple SN's now?
    FF/NREMT-B

FTM-PTB!!

MembersZone Subscriber

I'll be there on the 7th for the exam, went about 3 weeks ago to hand in my application. While I don't want to start another fight, just looking for some information regarding what I can expect if I get a call back. I've never applied for paid/career and didn't quite understand the way they phrased "Firefighter/Paramedic Apprentice" and then got even more confused reading on the paper that it is a "3 year contractual program". What do these two things mean? After the three years I still have to wait to maybe be picked up by the city? Is this basically the primary starting point for a firefighter in Baltimore City or am I signing onto something completely different. Any help would be appreciated
    There is no telling why BCFD uses that terminology. Iv'e asked that myself once before. I would assume most civilians are used to that term as opposed to EMT-I and previously CRT. The three years is the time frame that you will get your EMT-I, rescue Tech, pump ops, ladder ops, Hazmat tech and such. As long as you pass your EMT-I you will have a job. I forgot the whole reasoning behind starting the program. But that is it in a nutshell. Yes, you will ride the medic a lot and be very busy on most units, but you will also see lots of fire and other great calls to. Good luck to you.
    When Life Is On The Line. We Are Never Off Duty.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Easy pfd4L

Quote Originally Posted by pfd4life
    els2180? Are we using multiple SN's now?
    pfd- No this is a career firefighter here!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by showboshe
    pfd- No this is a career firefighter here!
    Just gotta check..
    FF/NREMT-B

FTM-PTB!!

Forum Member

So, out of curiousity, after the test on the 8th, what sort of time should I hopefully expect a call or letter, if it works out that way? A month, a few months? Thanks...

-Pat

MembersZone Subscriber

Trenton,

There is no way of telling how long it will be. It all depends on current staffing and the needs of the dept.
    When Life Is On The Line. We Are Never Off Duty.

Thread Information