1. #1
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    71

    Default Baltimore City Fire Dept Hiring

    Test Date: JANUARY 7, 2006
    BALTIMORE CONVENTION CENTER
    Application Close Date is 12/30/2005

    BALTIMORE CITY FIRE DEPARTMENT
    William J. Goodwin, Jr., Chief of Fire Department
    Martin O’Malley, Mayor

    Starting salary $29,517 increasing to over $48,500





    Health Benefits Paid
    Training Paid
    Sick Leave
    Prescription Program Paid
    Paid Vacation
    Vision Care Program
    Tuition Reimbursement
    Deferred Compensation Plan
    20 Year Retirement Plan

    Firefighter/Paramedic Apprentice
    POSITION: A Firefighter-Paramedic Apprentice receives classroom and on-the-job training in fire fighting, rescue techniques, and policies and emergency medical treatment and transportation of sick and injured persons to medical facilities. Employees work rotating shifts. Some but not all of the minimum qualifications for this position are:

    *Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a GED certificate

    *A Maryland Class C Noncommercial driver’s license or equivalent out-of-state driver’s license with a good driving record *Must be 18 years of age by appointment

    *Must successfully pass a written entrance examination and subsequent oral interview

    *Must pass a physical agility test – strength and stamina are important factors

    *Must pass a criminal background investigation

    *Must pass a medical evaluation and drug test

    TEST DATE: Saturday, January 7, 2006 - 8:00 AMT
    at the Baltimore Convention Center
    (One West Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21201)

    Instructions:
    Pick up a PRE TEST STUDY GUIDE when you return your application to Fire Department Headquarters, 401 E. Fayette Street, Baltimore Maryland-Lobby

    Seating is limited to the first 3,000 applications returned and accepted by the Fire Department.

    PICK UP YOUR APPLICATION AT ANY BALTIMORE CITY FIRE STATION OR AT FIRE HEADQUARTERS 401 E. FAYETTE STREET, BALTIMORE IN THE LOBBY.

    COMPLETED APPLICATIONS ARE TO BE DROPPED OFF AT FIRE HEADQUARTERS, 401 E. FAYETTE STREET, BALTMORE IN THE LOBBY FROM 8 AM TO 7 PM, MONDAY THRU THURSDAY, AND 8AM TO 1PM ON FRIDAYS.



    PRIDE, COMMITMENT, AND
    CARING FOR YOUR JOB AND BALTIMORE’S CITIZENS Baltimore City Fire Department
    401 E. Fayette Street, Human Resources, 6th Floor
    Baltimore, MD 21202 This is a three year program with participants signing a contract requiring successful completion of program.
    Reply With Quote



    Download app here.


    http://www.bcfdheroes.com/Employment/employment.htm

  2. #2
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12

    Default

    does anyone have an idea of how many baltimore is looking to hire

  3. #3
    MembersZone Subscriber
    variable1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    31

    Default

    I just spoke with HR and they did not know, or wouldnt say. All applications must be handed in in person. No mailed or fax applications are being accepted.
    St Cloud Fire Department
    Local # 1712

  4. #4
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12

    Default

    anyone know what the agility is like

  5. #5
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    14

    Default Baltimore hiring

    Does Baltimore give residency points and has anyone tested with them before? How many firefighters due they plan on hiring? Thanks

  6. #6
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Does anyone know how the paramedic thing works? Will these hires spend most of their time on an ambulance or is that a seperate division? Anyone from Baltimore able to tell me? Also as of the beginning of December there were less than 800 applications handed in.

  7. #7
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12

    Thumbs down Bcfd Ff/paramedic App.

    OK first of all, dont be fooled by the job title. The city only trains the recruits to the EMT-I level, which in my opinion is a total waste of time and money.

    Think to yourself, why go through a 3 YEAR program to ride a medic unit "until further notice" when you could go to Paramedic school for 1 year and get a job anywhere in Maryland, well almost anywhere...

    Also, the department will tell you upfront and in the interview (you did'nt hear that from me!!) that you as a new member will spend most of your time in a MEDIC unit. You will spend appx. 90+ days in an Engine/Ladder co. then off to EMT-I training and to a medic unit. It's all based on staffing. If you read the employment pamphlet you will see that you will end up "Based on the needs of the department".

    Im not trying to discourage anyone, I just want people to know what your getting yourself into. Personally I think this job is BOGUS. The city should not advertise it as FIREFIGHTER/PARAMEDIC because in the end your not a paramedic your an EMT-intermediate. Also EMS in a city like Baltimore is very unforgiving, 15+ call day tours, night tours the same Bulls--t... hey if it's your deal to runs like crazy on a medic unit and have no suppression time more power to ya'! And for those that think Im crazy I was hired and after what I saw turned it down to go to Paramedic school. Make yourself marketable...become a Paramedic, also EMT-I is not recognized by most departments.

  8. #8
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    107

    Default

    everyone becomes a firefighter to fight fire.....but lets face it the tittle should be paramedic/firefighter, not firefighter/paramedic. With out ems most cities would cut a ton of jobs. Ems is roughly 80-90 % of the job throughout the country. In times when budgets are tight and cities laying off, beggers can't be choosers. take every test you can and maybe you'll get a chance to be one of the few...very few that make it.

  9. #9
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by els2180
    OK first of all, dont be fooled by the job title. The city only trains the recruits to the EMT-I level, which in my opinion is a total waste of time and money.
    they can call it what they want.

    Think to yourself, why go through a 3 YEAR program to ride a medic unit "until further notice" when you could go to Paramedic school for 1 year and get a job anywhere in Maryland, well almost anywhere...
    because I know I will eventually be on an engine or ladder, and it may be now, or a year form now.

    Also, the department will tell you upfront and in the interview (you did'nt hear that from me!!) that you as a new member will spend most of your time in a MEDIC unit. You will spend appx. 90+ days in an Engine/Ladder co. then off to EMT-I training and to a medic unit. It's all based on staffing. If you read the employment pamphlet you will see that you will end up "Based on the needs of the department".
    And your point? I'm going to guess you didn't get hired. If I have to spend a year on a box, so I can spend the next twenty on an engine, so be it. It's called drive, or determination.

    Im not trying to discourage anyone, I just want people to know what your getting yourself into. Personally I think this job is BOGUS. The city should not advertise it as FIREFIGHTER/PARAMEDIC because in the end your not a paramedic your an EMT-intermediate. Also EMS in a city like Baltimore is very unforgiving, 15+ call day tours, night tours the same Bulls--t... hey if it's your deal to runs like crazy on a medic unit and have no suppression time more power to ya'! And for those that think Im crazy I was hired and after what I saw turned it down to go to Paramedic school. Make yourself marketable...become a Paramedic, also EMT-I is not recognized by most departments.
    I doubt you turned it down, I bet you were not hired so you choose to openly bash Baltimore. Face it, the Fire service and EMS go hand in hand thses days, if you can't cut it, don't cry about it. These jobs are the most competitve to get in the world. As I've told some of the recruits I've trained, if you have any desire to do this as a career, be prepared to deal with any and all of the BS that comes with it, no sleep, crappy weather, EMS, officers that have no respect for you, and anything else you can think of. Parts of this job suck, but you know what..if you have the drive or determination to see through it to get where you want, you'll see it's not that bad in the least. Go work for FedEx, UPS, or DHL for a few years...you won't complain for a second when you have to 'deal' with a patient who calls you at 3am for not being able to drink milk because they are lactose intolerant.
    FF/NREMT-B

    FTM-PTB!!

    Brass does not equal brains.

    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the ability to control it.

  10. #10
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12

    Wink Pfd 4 Life

    Hey Mr. PFD:

    Why dont you give me your address so that I hand deliver a copy of my acceptance letter to the BALTIMORE CITY FIRE DEPARTMENT which I saved, after I SPIT in your face. I like to handle my business in PERSON, I dont use FED EX!!!!

    DONT EVER bash ANYONE for their opinion on this forum.

    What do you think your a toughguy cause your from Philly, or are you really from Phoenix?

    I worked my a## off for that job and almost lost my life in a combat zone for pieces of s##t like you.

    You're a real toughguy... why dont YOUS meet me in FAIRMOUNT PARK or maybe BELLS MILLS or better yet at 5th and ERIE at around midnight and we can handle this like MEN.

    MR. PFD-- did'nt they teach you anything in the academy or were YOU hired to fill the QUOTA??

    If you dont know then keep your mouth SHUT!!

    For all I know your just a wannabe VOLLY from the county....

    ANYTIME, ANYWHERE... lets see how big those brass balls really are...
    PUNK---- maybe you should try carrying a pistol, maybe then you'll have a chance........

  11. #11
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Holy Crap! All I wanted to know is how EMS works in Baltimore! PFD all els did was answer my question. Do you know first hand how Baltimore works? If not then you don't know that you will be on a suppression company after a year. Ease up a little! Geez!

  12. #12
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by els2180
    Hey Mr. PFD:

    Why dont you give me your address so that I hand deliver a copy of my acceptance letter to the BALTIMORE CITY FIRE DEPARTMENT which I saved, after I SPIT in your face. I like to handle my business in PERSON, I dont use FED EX!!!!

    DONT EVER bash ANYONE for their opinion on this forum.

    What do you think your a toughguy cause your from Philly, or are you really from Phoenix?

    I worked my a## off for that job and almost lost my life in a combat zone for pieces of s##t like you.

    You're a real toughguy... why dont YOUS meet me in FAIRMOUNT PARK or maybe BELLS MILLS or better yet at 5th and ERIE at around midnight and we can handle this like MEN.

    MR. PFD-- did'nt they teach you anything in the academy or were YOU hired to fill the QUOTA??

    If you dont know then keep your mouth SHUT!!

    For all I know your just a wannabe VOLLY from the county....

    ANYTIME, ANYWHERE... lets see how big those brass balls really are...
    PUNK---- maybe you should try carrying a pistol, maybe then you'll have a chance........
    Wow...aren't you mature..it's as simple as if you can't hang with doing EMS AND fire, then a different career path may be an option. As I said, if anyone has any intentions in doing this job as a career, you need to realize this is not 1970, and EMS is the bulk of our work. So you passed up a fire job, just becuase you didn't want to be trained only to an EMT-I level, and because you would have to ride a box for a period of time....boo hoo. No one is stopping you from becoming a paramedic, and anywhere you go, except a few cities, your going to be doing EMS. Sorry, but not for one second would
    I have though about not taking that job....why...because I know that my time on an EMS unit is not permanent.
    FF/NREMT-B

    FTM-PTB!!

    Brass does not equal brains.

    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the ability to control it.

  13. #13
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12

    Wink Pfd 4 Life

    Next time Mr. PFD don't beat around the bush and give me a lame bulls##t reply. What you dont think I know about the EMS game?
    "You need to realize this not 1970", "The bulk of our work is EMS".........

    Stand up for yourself and take accountability for your actions, and try not to be such a COWARD and such a WISEA##S......
    "Oh so you turned down a job, boo hoo"...... "Wow, aren't you mature"

    By the way, What department do you WORK FOR????
    Who EMPLOYS YOU?????

    You never quite got around to that......

  14. #14
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12

    Exclamation BCFD Fire Q???

    Hopeful Probie:

    Sorry about this war that I am waging but certain people in life just need to be dealt with.....

    The information I posted is pretty right on about the job.

    If you need anything further, call the Fire Academy @ (410) 396 9982 OR try (410) 396 3860, The people over at the academy will be able to help you out, very knowledgable group of people.

    Good Luck

  15. #15
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by els2180
    Next time Mr. PFD don't beat around the bush and give me a lame bulls##t reply. What you dont think I know about the EMS game?
    "You need to realize this not 1970", "The bulk of our work is EMS".........
    Where am I beating around the bush? I'm only guessing that you probably don't know much about the EMS life, as you feel that you can't go any further than a department trained level. At least that's what I got out of your first post.

    Stand up for yourself and take accountability for your actions, and try not to be such a COWARD and such a WISEA##S......
    "Oh so you turned down a job, boo hoo"...... "Wow, aren't you mature"
    Stand up, and take accountability? For what actions? You choose to openly bash a department in which you do not work for. Nice way to edit what I wrote, and place it in quotes. You must be a part time journalist.

    By the way, What department do you WORK FOR????
    Who EMPLOYS YOU?????

    You never quite got around to that......
    Hey, Mr. Genius, look in my signature, that would be my part-time job, my full time job is on a private ambulance. You seem to have some rage issues, maybe a full subscription. You supposedly turned this job down, because you didn't want to be trained to an EMT-I level, and have to ride the box, so then you choose to bash the BCFD, calling their department "bogus," Then on to complaining about call volume "15+ call day tours, night tours the same Bulls--t" Your point? This is the norm in a big city..when people are looking for pain meds, because they are addicted, or the latest "epidemic" gets blown out of preportions by Fox news, you can expect to run just a few BS calls. I'd love to see a copy of that letter, got a scanner? Scan it, and host it on a free photo sharing site.

    You didn't take the job, so what, or who gave you the right to complain about it?

    So your going to reply with the mature answer of, your a chicken let's throw down, in 3......2.......1......
    FF/NREMT-B

    FTM-PTB!!

    Brass does not equal brains.

    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the ability to control it.

  16. #16
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12

    Default Pfd 4 Life

    OK, first off all I cannot understand why you break peoples balls and call them "liars" and use the words "supposedly" when you have no clue as to the events in others peoples lives.

    Second, you live in WISCONSIN.

    Think about that, you live in freakin' WISCONSIN!!!! YOU have nothing better else to do then break balls for a department in BALTIMORE MARYLAND. You dont even live on the EAST COAST.

    Third, why do you care that I gave my opinion. This is a FORUM -- a public discussion--- are you that ignorant that you dont know that?? Maybe YOU should try examining YOUR issues.

    Last, what really gets me about you is the fact that always trying to prove others wrong. I've read your posts with the guy from Chicago. Let me tell you something he may have been a bulls***er, but I'm not and I will not let some wisea** from WISCONSIN who isn't even from the EAST COAST tell me otherwise. Yes, I have every right to voice my opinion because I went through the process, and PASSED and was SELECTED, I guess you have no sense of principle.

    Anyway, if your MAN enough to give me your EMAIL address I will scan a copy of my LETTER and send it to you attached to a WORD file. And just so dont give a me another one of your lame excuses about how it was a "fake letter", or the email address name did show up you can match the up the names....
    Then you can wipe your a** with it!!!

    Until then I wait...

  17. #17
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by els2180
    OK, first off all I cannot understand why you break peoples balls and call them "liars" and use the words "supposedly" when you have no clue as to the events in others peoples lives.
    I can because you gave up your complaining rights when you passed up the job.

    Second, you live in WISCONSIN.

    Think about that, you live in freakin' WISCONSIN!!!! YOU have nothing better else to do then break balls for a department in BALTIMORE MARYLAND. You dont even live on the EAST COAST.
    And what does that matter, how do you know where I've lived? And for the record, I never once bashed Baltimore, that was all you.

    Last, what really gets me about you is the fact that always trying to prove others wrong. I've read your posts with the guy from Chicago. Let me tell you something he may have been a bulls***er, but I'm not and I will not let some wisea** from WISCONSIN who isn't even from the EAST COAST tell me otherwise. Yes, I have every right to voice my opinion because I went through the process, and PASSED and was SELECTED, I guess you have no sense of principle.
    Passed, selected and didn't take the job because you have an issue with EMS. Your not going to escape it in this career. Where I'm from or where I've been matters not. I don't think I'm being a wiseass, just simply pointing out you lost your right to bash the department, and it's employees when you passed up the job. Or were you fired?

    Anyway, if your MAN enough to give me your EMAIL address I will scan a copy of my LETTER and send it to you attached to a WORD file.

    Until then I wait...
    You want it....here ya go.. plyfiredept@yahoo.com

    My issue is that, your not part of BCFD, and from what I gather, never were. So explain to me, how that gives you any right to bash the department? You said you were passed and selected, so that gives you the right? I could bash any department's hiring process I've been through, but I'm not going to...why, because I have no reason to. I've passed up one offer, only because I had some incredibly difficult family issues I was forced to take care of before my probie time would have began, and sadly, that could not have been postponed. I've had some really bad jobs, so for me to do EMS, knowing that in due time, I'll be able to be on an engine, ladder, or rescue for the rest of my career, is all the drive I need. It's called dedication. So, moral of the story...you passed the job up, you have no right to complain or to try to prevent others from gaining the job of their dreams. It can't be any easier to explain...I'll await your proof...
    FF/NREMT-B

    FTM-PTB!!

    Brass does not equal brains.

    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the ability to control it.

  18. #18
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12

    Wink PFD 4 Life

    I said PERSONNAL email not DEPARTMENT email, I guess you cant follow simple directions and knowing you if I took the time and the effort to scan and send the letter you would probabaly give another excuse about it's a fake letter or how anyone could have typed it up and make look real just so you can be RIGHT again.

    The moral of the story my friend is that YOU need to grow up and realize that you cant always be right and you also need to stop being such a wisea**. If you want to talk s**t, please do yourself a favor, GET THE FACTS and be able to BACK YOUR SELF UP. Dont ever talk about dedication, duty and honor without knowing the person on the other end. This not an issue about the BCFD or taking a certain job, this is an issue about your EGO.

    I pity you because one day your going to mess with the wrong person and will you will be laid out and hurting. And if you do it here on an internet FORUM -A place for public discussion- chances are you do it to others in real life, remember everything is relative.

    As for me, I have better things to do with my TIME and my LIFE. There's no compromise with you. The only person I have to prove myself to is myself. Whatever I do to prove you otherwise in the end you will have to make yourself to be right anyway, so what's the point?

    Use your time to mess with others who dont know any better like teenagers who want this job to get girls and for glory but please dont f**k with me.

    Get smart my friend.

    See you on the other side....

  19. #19
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by els2180
    I said PERSONNAL email not DEPARTMENT email, I guess you cant follow simple directions and knowing you if I took the time and the effort to scan and send the letter you would probabaly give another excuse about it's a fake letter or how anyone could have typed it up and make look real just so you can be RIGHT again.
    That is my personal e-mail address, I'm guessing I won't actually see a letter either, as predicted.

    The moral of the story my friend is that YOU need to grow up and realize that you cant always be right and you also need to stop being such a wisea**. If you want to talk s**t, please do yourself a favor, GET THE FACTS and be able to BACK YOUR SELF UP. Dont ever talk about dedication, duty and honor without knowing the person on the other end. This not an issue about the BCFD or taking a certain job, this is an issue about your EGO.
    I need to grow up? Who's calling someone names, who want's to start a physical altercation, who's the one attempting to dig on anything and everything I've shown? Not me. You have a serious maturity issue. And FWIW, a 10 minute phone call to a brother I know within the BCFD, can get me all the facts I need

    I pity you because one day your going to mess with the wrong person and will you will be laid out and hurting. And if you do it here on an internet FORUM -A place for public discussion- chances are you do it to others in real life, remember everything is relative.
    I do it here, because you have no right to bash on another department, one you don't even belong to. How do you think the members of BCFD would see you? I was taught at the beginning of my career in the fire service, you never bash another department or service, ever. No matter how wrong somthing seems to be.

    As for me, I have better things to do with my TIME and my LIFE. There's no compromise with you. The only person I have to prove myself to is myself. Whatever I do to prove you otherwise in the end you will have to make yourself to be right anyway, so what's the point?
    It has nothing to do with me being right, nothing. It's a matter of yourself bashing the BCFD, because of the way things are run.

    Use your time to mess with others who dont know any better like teenagers who want this job to get girls and for glory but please dont f**k with me.

    Get smart my friend.
    Your not my friend, seems to me that your story has come to an end, you expected me to not post my e-mail adress, it's there....time to put up or shutup.
    FF/NREMT-B

    FTM-PTB!!

    Brass does not equal brains.

    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the ability to control it.

  20. #20
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12

    Talking Pfd 4 Life

    PFD's personnal email address--
    "my employer who I work for, with 500+ other emails" @ yahoo.com

    How typical of you......... oh wait, I dont want to sound immature

    Guess, I'm wrong again!!!

    BL*W ME

  21. #21
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by els2180
    PFD's personnal email address--
    "my employer who I work for, with 500+ other emails" @ yahoo.com

    How typical of you......... oh wait, I dont want to sound immature

    Guess, I'm wrong again!!!

    BL*W ME
    Um, my department doesn't have 500+ employees. We have about 55. Seems to me that your story is totally unraveled now. So now the question begs, did you even test for BCFD or are you really a 17 y/o probie wannabe?

    Still waiting for that letter scan I'll never see.
    FF/NREMT-B

    FTM-PTB!!

    Brass does not equal brains.

    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the ability to control it.

  22. #22
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12

    Thumbs up The Opportunity Is Yours

    THE OPPORTUNITY IS YOURS...

    like I said, PERSONNAL EMAIL, I want your personnal email address for example and I will clearly define, since we know how you are with directions and how you love to twist words around joesmith@yahoo.com) and, I want your NAME...

    THAT's THE WAY MEN HANDLE BUSINESS.

    STOP BEING A COWARD!!!

    IT'S ALL UP TO YOU NOW, RISE TO THE OCCASION....

  23. #23
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by els2180
    THE OPPORTUNITY IS YOURS...

    like I said, PERSONNAL EMAIL, I want your personnal email address for example and I will clearly define, since we know how you are with directions and how you love to twist words around joesmith@yahoo.com) and, I want your NAME...

    THAT's THE WAY MEN HANDLE BUSINESS.

    STOP BEING A COWARD!!!

    IT'S ALL UP TO YOU NOW, RISE TO THE OCCASION....
    I've told you twelve times over now, that IS my personal e-mail. How about the one I use for all of my business. pfire_rz@yahoo.com Use either. The e-mail accounts for our fire department are city owned and vastly different. I'm now 100% sure that there is no letter, I'll never see one, and that you never tested for Baltimore. Can't see how I'm being a coward, you asked I've dlivered.
    FF/NREMT-B

    FTM-PTB!!

    Brass does not equal brains.

    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the ability to control it.

  24. #24
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12

    Thumbs up Goodbye PFD

    Like I said,

    NO NAME= NO LETTER

    Look, I got better things to do with my time.

    Do you really think I would send a letter with all of my information, Name, Address and Social Security # to a complete stranger who cant even give me a NAME? Do you really think I am that dumb?? Or to your email at your job or the one I love--- a "free photo site",

    Dont even bother to give your name, way too late in the game, too little, too late...

    Get real, what kind of world do you live in?

    Your taking this issue WAY TO SERIOUSLY!!

    And also, what do I care what you think about me? You dont even know me

    Well pat yourself on the back PFD, another victory in your corner!!!
    ---ATTA BOY----

    "PFD, The sign of VICTORY for the 21st CENTURY"

  25. #25
    MembersZone Subscriber
    JHR1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    1,918

    Default

    I would think that you would be smart enough to edit that infomation out....


    Plus... oh no riding a medic for a few years. Thats like... horrible. oh wait, I do it. I'm not even a probie but I like doing it.

    You complain about riding the medic but welcome to the life of being a probie firefighter in a department that runs EMS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. World Of Fire Report: 03-21-05
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2005, 11:51 PM
  2. World Of Fire Report: 03-20-05
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2005, 11:43 PM
  3. World Of Fire Report: 02-19-05
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 11:23 PM
  4. World Of Fire Report: 01-31-04
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2004, 10:49 PM
  5. World Of Fire Report: 01-01-04
    By PaulBrown in forum World of Fire Daily Report
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2004, 12:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register