MembersZone Subscriber

Default ALERT For FEMALES!!!!

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

A friend stopped at a pay-at-the-pump gas station to get gas. Once she filled her gas tank and after paying at the pump and starting to leave, the voice of the attendant inside came over the speaker. He told her that something happened with her card and that she needed to come inside to pay. The lady was confused because the transaction showed complete and approved. She relayed that to him and was getting ready to leave but the attendant, once again, urged her to come in to pay or there'd be trouble. She proceeded to go inside and started arguing with the attendant about his threat. He told her to calm down and listen carefully:

He said that while she was pumping gas, a guy slipped into the back seat of her car on the other side and the attendant had already called the police.

She became frightened and looked out in time to see her car door open and the guy slip out. The report is that the new gang initiation thing is to bring back a woman and/or her car. One way they are doing this is crawling under women's cars while they're pumping gas or at grocery stores in the nighttime. The other way is slipping into unattended cars and kidnapping the women.

Please pass this on to other women, young and old alike. Be extra careful going to and from your car at night. If at all possible, don't go alone!
    This is real!!

The message:

1. ALWAYS lock your car doors, even if you're gone for just a second!

Check underneath your car when approaching it for reentry, and check in the back before getting in.

3. Always be aware of your surroundings and of other individuals in your general vicinity, particularly at night!

Send this to everyone so your friends can take precaution.

AND GUYS...YOU TELL ANY WOMEN YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS Thanks,

Barbara Baker, Secretary Directorate of Training U.S. Army Military Police
    School

THIS IS TOO SERIOUS ... DO NOT DELETE. PLEASE PASS IT ON!!
    -Brotherhood: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    -Mistakes: It could be that the purpose of you life is to serve as a warning to others.

-Adversity: That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

-Despair: Its always darkest before it goes Pitch Black.

MembersZone Subscriber
    Maryland (but always a Long Islander first)
    "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
    -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

Forum Member
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

MembersZone Subscriber

LOL...Better safe then sorry eh?

Me, I leave the door open on my car, run and jump the last few feet into it...

I do the same thing with me bed...

-Brotherhood: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    -Mistakes: It could be that the purpose of you life is to serve as a warning to others.

-Adversity: That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

-Despair: Its always darkest before it goes Pitch Black.

Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Default I can spot these a mile away .....

September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Default Just call me slowpoke ....

oops, I guess I was too slow, got sidetracked reading all the crazy things on Snopes LOL
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Forum Member

Maybe so but it is still a good idea to pay attention to your surroundings and not get so caught up in a cell phone call that you don't see what's happening around you.
    My sisters all are easy to sneak up on and if I can do it with my nieces able to point me out,I worry how hard it is for someone with more on their mind that getting the kids wound up before leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson
    Maybe so but it is still a good idea to pay attention to your surroundings and not get so caught up in a cell phone call that you don't see what's happening around you.
    My sisters all are easy to sneak up on and if I can do it with my nieces able to point me out,I worry how hard it is for someone with more on their mind that getting the kids wound up before leaving.
    Pay attention sure, but no need to perpetuate paranoia either.
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by SamsonFCDES
    Send this to everyone so your friends can take precaution.

AND GUYS...YOU TELL ANY WOMEN YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS
    Aaaargh!!!! I hate getting these stupid warnings from people who think they are doing me a favor. When I'm filling up my car, between being sure my cell phone is turned off, being careful not to RUB anything that will cause a static charge to blow me up, wearing a freakin' BA to protect myself from the toxic fumes, blocking the keypad so no one with binoculars gets my PIN number... how do I have the time left to watch for gang members sneaking into my car?

Jeezuz.
    -------;- "Aaaaa!!"
    Remember - always wear your helmet around one-eyed women with pike poles

Forum Member

Being alert to your surroundings doesn't mean that you are being paranoid.As I type this at the public library,I can tell you within reason where someone is standing behind me but that only means that I don't focus entirely what I am doing,even though it is a major source of my misspellings.
    If I was being paranoid about it,I'd be covering them with my revolver since openly carrying an M14 type rifle,or any other firearm is legal in Kentucky but it is a bit of overkill,to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisTheMenace
    Pay attention sure, but no need to perpetuate paranoia either.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by doughesson
    Being alert to your surroundings doesn't mean that you are being paranoid.As I type this at the public library,I can tell you within reason where someone is standing behind me but that only means that I don't focus entirely what I am doing,even though it is a major source of my misspellings.
    If I was being paranoid about it,I'd be covering them with my revolver since openly carrying an M14 type rifle,or any other firearm is legal in Kentucky but it is a bit of overkill,to me.
    Passing on BS rumors like the one here perpetuate paranoia, there is no reason for it, it does not make people pay more attention it just makes some folks more on edge and makes the world appear to be a much worse place than it really is.
    -Big Russ

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by baileydonk
    Aaaargh!!!! I hate getting these stupid warnings from people who think they are doing me a favor. When I'm filling up my car, between being sure my cell phone is turned off, being careful not to RUB anything that will cause a static charge to blow me up, wearing a freakin' BA to protect myself from the toxic fumes, blocking the keypad so no one with binoculars gets my PIN number... how do I have the time left to watch for gang members sneaking into my car?

Jeezuz.
    Don't forget protecting your fingernails when hitting the keypad.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeWendtCFI
    Don't forget protecting your fingernails when hitting the keypad.
    Bahaha! Yes, my fingernails that are filed into gangster-eye-poking-points, but not painted because the nail polish fumes could combine with the gas fumes and then be sparked by the static created when my fishnet stockings rub against my faux fur seat cover when I reach into my car for my purse to get my compact so I can check my eye makeup while my tank is filling... Oh, the perils that await those of us born with two X chromosomes!

But seriously, no fingernails to protect here!
    -------;- "Aaaaa!!"

Forum Member

This is why all cars should be protected by Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson

And all homes should be protected by a large dog and a pump shotgun
    FOR HE WHO SERVES HIS FELLOWS IS OF ALL HIS FELLOWS GREATEST

IACOJ

Forum Member

[QUOTE=redneckemT

And all homes should be protected by a large dog and a pump shotgun [/QUOTE]

Have you watched the show on Discovery called “It takes a thief”. Haven’t seen a dog yet worth anything, for home security. I know where mine would be. Hiding under the bed hoping no one seen it shaking. LOL.
    Training does not make perfect. Training makes permanent!

IACOJ probie

Forum Member

I like to just roll a grenade under the car. My insurance company does not care for it though...

MembersZone Subscriber
    Wren, MS Until the forum gremlins pay a visit!

Quote Originally Posted by baileydonk
    Bahaha! Yes, my fingernails that are filed into gangster-eye-poking-points, but not painted because the nail polish fumes could combine with the gas fumes and then be sparked by the static created when my fishnet stockings rub against my faux fur seat cover when I reach into my car for my purse to get my compact so I can check my eye makeup while my tank is filling... Oh, the perils that await those of us born with two X chromosomes!

But seriously, no fingernails to protect here!

OK, now that's funny!
    Chief
    Wren Volunteer Fire Department
    IACOJ
    Southern Division

http://www.wrenfiredepartment.4t.com/

In Memory of:
    FireFighter/Pilot James Archer
    1946-2005
    "Rest in peace James, you now have the ultimate set of wings on you."

Thanks, LeuitEFDems

Forum Member

Full Serve!!!!!!!
    I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Forum Member

Default Twisted thinking...

If it happened or not, you gotta remember that there are people out there with heads twisted enough to think like this. Afterall, they started the legend somewhere.

Wait... Us twisted guys are in here. Sorry, my mistake!

MembersZone Subscriber

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by fireguy919
    Have you watched the show on Discovery called “It takes a thief”. Haven’t seen a dog yet worth anything, for home security. I know where mine would be. Hiding under the bed hoping no one seen it shaking. LOL.
    My dog walks softly and carries a big stick. Seriously, he's much more likely to just show the perp where all the goodies are as long as he gets a scratch behind the ears LOL.

Dave

Forum Member

I really dont think anyone wants to challenge my puppy. He's kinda on the heavier side for a rottweiler. So well trained, he thinks he is my master. Here's a pic with his trainer.

If he fails, I always have my buddies Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson and their 13 fast-moving friends.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

MembersZone Subscriber

Okay, here are my protectors... Neither one of them would protect my house or property if I weren't there, but look sideways at me and watch out!
    -------;- "Aaaaa!!"

Forum Member

If you could coax him from the warm spot on the couch, he would probally help the burgler carry the stuff out!
    I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Forum Member

Whangaparaoa Peninsular North Island New Zealand

Default Our boy

This is Tyson-as you can see he is not spoilt at all

Thread Information