Forum Member

What kind of saws are they using? They look like regular chainsaws. Maybe they are a Husqy or cutters edge and I'm not seeing it clearly? My department is looking for a nice saw to compliment the bulkier K12. Excellent video though...

Forum Member

"The best part in that vid, is when the guy is smacking the hell outt the roof with his axe, then throws it aside and just goes at the roof with the saw like a man possessed..."- PFD4life

That was favorite part too! He's up there gitting her done!

What saws? We use Cutters edge with a Bullet tipped blade for our roof saws

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by BC79er
    I saw the Nerd Signal flashing in the sky, so I zipped over as fast as I could click.

http://www.jusspress.com/photos/4449...119/114744.flv

Copy and paste into your browser and it will prompt you to save the file. It is a Macromedia Flash Video file, so your options are limited ...
    That Nerd signal must be bright...

I'm not sure if this will work, and I'm not able to test it at the moment, but download the 114744.flv file using BC79er's instructions, then download the zip file below.

Unzip the file and place the resulting EXE and the FLV file both in the same directory and run the 114744.exe file.

The EXE is a Flash player, created by me, using Macromedia Flash Professional 8 and should play the file without having Flash installed.

(Even though I made the file and know it is virus free, please don't take my word for it & be sure to use an appropriate anti-virus scanner prior to running the program.)

Flash Player

Forum Member

I found the video interesting. I don't have sound at work so I missed that part. It definitely shows some aggressive operations. I understand what inspection hole are and do use them. In the one clip I'd be nervous with where they were in that video. I just wouldn't want them that close behind my guys. When that lit up and the butt muscles tightened I wouldn't won't them to back up and drop a leg in one.

"The best part in that vid, is when the guy is smacking the hell outt the roof with his axe, then throws it aside and just goes at the roof with the saw like a man possessed..."- PFD4life
    I think that is the best part of this video training wise. That looked almost textbook to me.

Stay Safe

Thread Information