Students Escape House Fire in Park City
November 20th, 2005 @ 9:24pm
(KSL News) Three people living in a home in Park City narrowly escaped injury overnight when their home caught on fire.

The flames started in the garage, and one of the residents sleeping in a bedroom above the garage heard popping sounds and saw sparks. She alerted the others in the home, who ran out with only the clothes they were wearing.

Firefighters knocked down the flames in about an hour. No one was hurt.

The four residents living in the home are International Exchange Students, and will need to find another place to live

Video:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=130938