MembersZone Subscriber

Default Anyone know where I can a copy or download this video?

Hello,

I've been looking for the tribute video to the Worechester Massachusetts Fire Fighters that died in a warehouse fire a few years ago. My Level 1 Instructor played on the first day of class and I always wanted a copy of it since then. I have searched High and Low for this, and all over the net. I know it used to be on a couple of websites in the past, but all the links are dead now. I was wondering if someone has it in their collection or on a pc that they could either e-mail me or something so I can have a copy to add to my collection.

The last time I seen this video played was about 3 - 4 years ago on CMT as a rememberance to the fallen firefighters, as we know the video has garth brooks singing the dance as the video plays. I really like this video it really hits home as it plays.

So, if anyone out there has a copy or is willing to make me a copy I will send you some money or something for your efforts if its the right video I'm looking for.

Hope someone can help!!

Thanks,

Chris Underwood - - BOVFD 3021

Forum Member

I haven't see the video you're speaking of, but try contacting your instructor or your local RESA office...you can get the links to the RESA websites by visiting www.wvfireschools.com.

Another good video for you, if you haven't gotten to see it, is the video made about Asst. State Fire Marshal Paul Ritchie...I don't know who has it, but it was shown at Wood County Fire School and WOW...I don't think there was a dry eye in the place. Though Mr. Ritchie's death was not line of duty, it was still very tragic and the video really makes you feel the brotherhood and shows what a great man and firefighter Mr. Ritchie was.
    IACOJ

"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap it if we do not lose heart."

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by mightymouse21
    So, if anyone out there has a copy or is willing to make me a copy I will send you some money or something for your efforts if its the right video I'm looking for.

Hope someone can help!!

Thanks,

Chris Underwood - - BOVFD 3021

Ditto--I remember seeing that video some years ago, and even though I wasn't affiliated with the fire service at that time, I still remember it being a very moving production.

Thread Information