Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread
    Forum Member

Default Available Jobs and Training Opportunities

Hello All,

In response to some paid and combined companies asking me: "Do you know someone?" etc, when they were also inquiring about funding and other services; I have added an employment and a training section to http://VFD-Funding.com I'm also adding a link to the jobs board here at firehouse.com.

Although this is not the core of what I'm doing, when I looked at my traffic and where folks are visiting (I had one page up there, because of some of the jobs I have), I decided to add a few pages for this component and for training.

Please give this a visit and if you have any suggestions as to the type of training we should offer and who are good potential strategic alliances for this, please write me and let me know. I'm preferring to develop strategic alliances and simple jobs boards, because I don't wish to put so much time/effort into this, that I take too much away from the core of what we're doing...I've got my own jobs that I need to fill.

Will Griffin

Forum Member

Paramedic and EMT-Basic Per Diem, Part-time and Fulltime Positions

Second Alarmers Rescue Squad (SARS) is now accepting applications for its Spring and Summer New Employee Orientation (NEO) classes. SARS is one of the busiest 911 services in the Delaware Valley, responding to nearly 13,000 emergency medical and rescue service calls a year. We proudly serve Abington, Upper Dublin, Upper Moreland and Whitpain Townships as well as the Boroughs of Hatboro, Jenkintown and Rockledge with a resident population of over 130,000. Our highly trained and experienced staff of over 223 members provide these services utilizing state of the art equipment from five different stations with a fleet of twenty-four vehicles. You can find out more at www.SARS.org. Interested applicants must have the following: current PA certification (or eligible for reciprocity), minimum of one year 911 EMS emergency experience, CPR, EVOC, Hazmat, NIMS 100 & 700, Valid Drivers License, ALS providers must have PALS and ACLS or equivalent. SARS offers excellent compensation based upon the candidates experience. Fulltime benefits include: Company paid BCBS family medical insurance, dental insurance, company paid $50,000 life insurance, voluntary life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, vacation time [40 hours year one, 80 hours year two, 120 hours year three…], personal time [48 hours a year], fulltime employees work 36 hours a week with pay for 40 hours [ 3on – 1off (Sunday) – 3on – 7off], CEU reimbursement, new employee referral bonus [fulltime and part-time employees], free in-house training monthly [fulltime and part-time employees], American Funds 401(k) with 4% company match [fulltime and part-time employees], uniform allowance account $300/year fulltime, $100/year part-time], shift differential for permanent part-time Sunday positions. Interested applicants should forward a resume to Mr. Jamie Haddon, Executive Director at Jamie.Haddon@main.sars.org or apply online at www.SARS.org or U.S. Postal Service to PO Box 90 Willow Grove PA 19090.

Thread Information