Utah-Fire Quikely Knocked down in Honeyville
Quick response limits damage in Honeyville fire
HONEYVILLE, Box Elder County — Firefighters responded quickly to a house fire Saturday and were able to minimize its damage.
About 6:30 p.m., a chimney fire broke out at a Honeyville home, located about 5600 N. 3605 West. The upstairs area of the home filled with smoke, according to a news release from the Box Elder County Sheriff's Office.
Firefighters from Honeyville, Box Elder County and Corinne, as well as deputies from the sheriff's office, responded to the fire, which was started by a stove pipe in the attic.
Damage was limited to about $20,000, the release states. No one was injured in the fire