Thread: Tee-Shirts?!!

  1. #1
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Vernon CT
    Posts
    6

    Exclamation Tee-Shirts?!!

    Hey Juniors I am looking for some teeshirts from other departments around the country and i want to give them to my Juniors for christmas gifts. If anyone is intrested i am willing to pay 4 dollars a shirt!! Sweatshirts also welcome will negoiate price ont that. You can reach me by email : ramsfootball65@yahoo.com or on AIM Jakobe1andonly.

    Thanks,

    Jacob Conner
    ET-141, VFD

    P.S.- Get to me as soon as possible!!!

  2. #2
    Forum Member
    backsteprescue123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    I'd love too, but I cant. Regs prohibit sale/distribution of post t-shirts.

    Sorry about that.
    ------------------------------------
    These opinions are mine and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations I am affiliated with.
    ------------------------------------

  3. #3
    Forum Member
    Slaytallica45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Belle Mead, NJ
    Posts
    282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RFRDxplorer
    I'd love too, but I cant. Regs prohibit sale/distribution of post t-shirts.

    Sorry about that.

    yea, same here
    NJ FFII/EMT-B

  4. #4
    Forum Member
    Res343cue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Your 1st due.
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    We've got them, but 4$ is not nearly enough. It costs us around 15-20$ per shirt....
    Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

    I A C O J
    FTM-PTB


    Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

  5. #5
    Forum Member
    ffexpCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Sorry, 'security' reasons.

    Heck, I have a hard enough time getting one...

  6. #6
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Security from what? You can buy CFD tshirts from fire houses and even stores here.

  7. #7
    Forum Member
    ffexpCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    909

    Default

    I know, I know...

    I don't make the rules or have to agree with them, I just have to follow them.

  8. #8
    Forum Member
    FDNY101TRUCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9-0-8
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Yeah our shirts are more like 9 dollars for a T-shirt...
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

  9. #9
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5

    Default

    im on a small vol. fire department i was wonderin if u could help out by givin me some websites or any info on how much ur dep. sells ur shirts for? email is rcfd34@hotmail.com

  10. #10
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    covington, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FireJunior65
    Hey Juniors I am looking for some teeshirts from other departments around the country and i want to give them to my Juniors for christmas gifts. If anyone is intrested i am willing to pay 4 dollars a shirt!! Sweatshirts also welcome will negoiate price ont that. You can reach me by email : ramsfootball65@yahoo.com or on AIM Jakobe1andonly.

    Thanks,

    Jacob Conner
    ET-141, VFD

    P.S.- Get to me as soon as possible!!!
    sorry no shirts I am trying to get our post some shirts that is a good idea though

  11. #11
    MembersZone Subscriber

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Far Northern California
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rcfd3534
    im on a small vol. fire department i was wonderin if u could help out by givin me some websites or any info on how much ur dep. sells ur shirts for? email is rcfd34@hotmail.com
    we sell ours for $10 a shirt
    www.wildlandfire.com
    Up To Date Wildland Fire Information

  12. #12
    Forum Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    There are a few CFD company shirts at chicagofirestore.com

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Fire Shirts Off Our Backs-UPDATE
    By ChiefBillyG in forum Firefighters Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 06:12 PM
  2. Virginia Beach Tee Shirt
    By vbladder in forum Meet and Greet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2004, 11:22 AM
  3. shoulder flashes or tee shirts
    By bigfiredog in forum The Off Duty Forums
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2002, 09:03 PM
  4. Boston Rescue 2 Tee shirts for sale
    By bfd1071 in forum Fire Buffs' Firehouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2001, 06:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register