Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs up ABH2 (AW) Fire Inspector job

I am ABH in the Navy not to long ago I held the postion of fire inspector at Nas Oceana I was railroaded so to speak Isince then Have reenlisted in the Navy.I have all the certs but 1 of them I would like some time to hold this same postion.
    Or try and fight my postion that I held I was on probation so basicly they cant terminate me for anything!!! And they did I also hold the Emt-B I am working on my fire science well I am in the Navy.If anyobne knows a good lawyer or would know of any big wigs in the dod system please let me know thank you for your time godbless stay safe

V/R

ABH2 (AW) James Shemory United States Navy

Forum Member

Sorry, I really dont understand what you said......Please clarify the whole thing.

cgerdes97
    Firehouse.com Guest

...huh?

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Fire Inspector job

I was a Fire Inspector at Nas Oceana back in 2003 and was terminated for abuse of overtime! But was not I was working a public airshow and my wife and family showed up my wife ask if she could walk around with me I said yes.So we walked around for a bit there was another Inspector leave the airshow to go to a wedding even went in the co truck That monday I asked my boss about it and on Oct 24 2003 I was terminated I since have enlisted in the Navy and I am in Japan I would like someday to have the same job or clear my name long story.
    I was on probation and did not have a leg to stand on wether I stay in the Navy for 20 years or get out I was wondering if anybody new a good lawyer or someone high up in DOD Dept of Defense just in case I got out of the navy or fight for my good name and try and clear it

V/R

ABH2 (AW) James Shemory

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking Honestly

.... Dude do you honestly think your going to get hired back there or want to for that matter....

Forget the lawyers....

...1. Spend your money and get an education take english comp. for starters
    ...2. Seek employmeny within DOD perhaps another branch
    ...3. Relax and move on from your experience bad/good...move on

cgerdes97
    Firehouse.com Guest

Quote Originally Posted by showboshe
    .... Dude do you honestly think your going to get hired back there or want to for that matter....

Forget the lawyers....

...1. Spend your money and get an education take english comp. for starters
    ...2. Seek employmeny within DOD perhaps another branch
    ...3. Relax and move on from your experience bad/good...move on
    ...touchť!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lshemory37
    I was a Fire Inspector at Nas Oceana back in 2003 and was terminated for abuse of overtime! But was not I was working a public airshow and my wife and family showed up my wife ask if she could walk around with me I said yes.So we walked around for a bit there was another Inspector leave the airshow to go to a wedding even went in the co truck That monday I asked my boss about it and on Oct 24 2003 I was terminated I since have enlisted in the Navy and I am in Japan I would like someday to have the same job or clear my name long story.
    I was on probation and did not have a leg to stand on wether I stay in the Navy for 20 years or get out I was wondering if anybody new a good lawyer or someone high up in DOD Dept of Defense just in case I got out of the navy or fight for my good name and try and clear it

V/R

ABH2 (AW) James Shemory
    I dont think there is anything you can do. They can let you go at anytime, for any reason during your probation. Not trying to be rude, but your writing is horrible....you should maybe brush up on english grammar.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default strong's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Jim is me Strong!!! where the heck you been man!! I was just checking up on some "interesting" stories of some of our fellow f/f when I saw your name come across. What's up man!? I heard about your inspector gig and how sour it went..move on man! take it from an old "ole' schooler", your're a smart guy that can pick up somewhere else. Keep knocking out as much education as you can man. I'm presently in Iraq serving as a contracted f/f...making the big bucks!! Don't worry dog, I'm doing good, I'm in a pretty safe location (knocking on wood). Anyway, get a hold of me man when you get a chance..here's my email kennethstrong@yahoo.com

Thread Information