MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Default Girl Guide Cookies

What happened to the vanila or chocolate only flavours? My Boss's daughter is a Girl Guide.

Last call for those individuals wishing to purchase Girl Scout delicious cookies. Types and ingredients as follows:

Samoas - Chewy & rich. Tender vanilla cookies covered with caramel, rolled in toasted coconut, and striped with rich chocolaty coating;

Thin mints - Extra thin extra minty! A thin wafer covered with a smooth chocolaty coating. Made with natural peppermint;

Do-si-dos - Peanutty excitement! "Naturally good!" Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling. No artificial color or flavor;

All Abouts - Celebrate Girl Scouting! These beautifully designed shortbread cookies have a series of Girl Scout message on top and a rich fudge coating on the bottom;

Trefoils - Light and delicious! Short, tender, delicate-tasting shortbread that melts in your mouth;

Tagalongs - Wildly popular! Tasty cookies topped with creamy peanut butter and covered with a luscious chocolaty coating;

Lemon Coolers - Cull burst of lemon! Bite-sized bursts of cool lemon flavor in crisp, vanilla cookies. Zesty lemon chips and covering of powdered sugar makes these "lemon wedge" cookies too cool to resist; and

Cafe Cookies - Gourmet-Style Cookies. Caramelized with brown sugar, this charmingly crisp cookie will delight even cookie connoisseurs. With a hint of cinnamon spice, it's a perfect with your favorite warm beverage.

This was His sales pitch, and I did not alter any of the text.
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Forum Member

So ... tell us Rick... How many boxes did you order?
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

I will proudly defend him. My daughter is also selling GS cookies, in fact, my wife and I are the "cookie parents" for her 21 member troop. His sales pitch is just the wording that is on the cookie order form.

I changed mine as it sounded too corny.
    "This thread is being closed as it is off-topic and not related to the fire industry." - Isn't that what the Off Duty forum was for?

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGonzo
    So ... tell us Rick... How many boxes did you order?
    Actually none. Not that I don't support GG's or Scouts, but I am not much of a 'sweets' type person. Although I do have a weakness for most home made desserts, I'm not much for commercially produced stuff.

Something about a good woman dressed in an apron.......... YYUUUMMMM....

**and if she can actually cook, that's just WONDERFUL (ya I know - going straight to the HOT PLACE for that one - but I'm already headed there anyhow)
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Thread Information