If someone can help that would be great. My department owns a 1982 American Lafrance 100 foot ladder. I am look for rollers to replace some existing ones that are worn out. I am hoping to get another year out of this truck but I need to replace the rollers. Does anybody know where I can get rollers from? I tried American Lafrance and believe it or not they don't make them anymore. I am trying to avoid the expense in putting slide rails and blocks in because it costs so much $$$$$$$. Any help would be greatly appreciated.