Forum Member

Default Elliptical Trainers

I bought an elliptical trainer and I always have to tell everyone how much I love it. I was never really interested in exercise or keeping in shape, I always WANTED to but never really got into doing it on a regular basis, I would go through phases.

Anyone else have an elliptical trainer?

I have a calendar and chart my exercise and how long I exercised, etc. I have also started to use exercise DVDs as well, I have a pilates DVD for beginners and a "10 minute kickboxing" DVD.
    2005 Pontiac Wave 5 Hatch
    Pontiac... built for drivers

MembersZone Subscriber

Dont forget to change your routine every few weeks, so your body wont "get used to the workout" and hit a plateau.
    I.A.C.O.J. "The Cork"

Forum Member

Default Getting Wrong Shoes

Quote Originally Posted by paris04 View Post
    I bought an elliptical trainer and I always have to tell everyone how much I love it. I was never really interested in exercise or keeping in shape, I always WANTED to but never really got into doing it on a regular basis, I would go through phases.

Anyone else have an elliptical trainer?

I have a calendar and chart my exercise and how long I exercised, etc. I have also started to use exercise DVDs as well, I have a pilates DVD for beginners and a "10 minute kickboxing" DVD.
    Getting wrong shoes for the elliptical machines can provide you with a poor experience. Using wrong shoes for the elliptical training implies that you're welcoming the near future injuries. This suffering could be associated with a extent and may really harm your leg and feet. This is actually the major reason why shoes are made separately encompassing all of the running and turning issues. Shoes are made in ways to release the strain from the most stressful regions of the feet.
    Each activity requires different response

Each kind of activity on elliptical machine or stationary bike requires you to definitely take care accordingly. Therefore, shoes are made to address numerous problems and feet troubles in a single time. So, the resistance level of your elliptical trainer is not important and you will cope with any speed from your comfortable and reliable shoes. (more elliptical workout routines here)

Forum Member

We are designed to move our own bodies without the use of these "fitness machines." Save your money and walk/jog, run, climb stairs, do burpees and pushups and air squats etc... There, I just saved you a thousand bucks on a piece of equiptment that truely will not make you a fitter human being.

Some people like them cuz they have this nifty ledge that you can set your magazine on that you are reading while you are "working out."

Forum Member

I love the elliptical, very easy on the knees. I'd trade the elliptical any day for that cursed stepmill.

Thread Information