Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience

View Poll Results: Are you planning to attend the Northern Ohio Arson Seminar February 25-26, 2006?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 42.86%
  • No

3 42.86%
  • Maybe

1 14.29%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by fireguy919
    Copy that. I'll have a Glenmoor Fire Department shirt. Might see my red jacket as well with Columbiana County Fire Investigator. We have a few coming I'm sure if I don't see you first one of my group can point you in the right direction. Look forward to meeting you brother.
    Dang it is hard to find people in that mess... saw you in the morning and looked for you the rest of the day. Got "stuck" at lunch when the first speaker (Trumball Co. Coroner) sat at my table. Actually, it was good to get to speak some more with him. A very interesting person (as most coroners are).

Saturday was a good day at the seminar. So far this has been better than usual, other than it always seems these people cannot figure out how Purchase Orders work... They had our names registered, but marked as "unpaid"... HELLO!!! You don't get paid on a PO until AFTER the service is delivered. The PO number is like a "promise" to pay the bill once the service is complete. This is twice now that they have done this in the past 17 years!!!

Oh well... I wonder what we will have for lunch tomorrow. I am sure we wil have the same old stale, iced, cake dounuts again in the morning. I miss the days when they made bakery dounuts fresh there!
    Richard Nester
    Orrville (OH) Fire Dept.

"People don't care what you know... until they know that you care." - Scott Bolleter

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMedic
    Dang it is hard to find people in that mess... saw you in the morning and looked for you the rest of the day. Got "stuck" at lunch when the first speaker (Trumball Co. Coroner) sat at my table. Actually, it was good to get to speak some more with him. A very interesting person (as most coroners are).

Saturday was a good day at the seminar. So far this has been better than usual, other than it always seems these people cannot figure out how Purchase Orders work... They had our names registered, but marked as "unpaid"... HELLO!!! You don't get paid on a PO until AFTER the service is delivered. The PO number is like a "promise" to pay the bill once the service is complete. This is twice now that they have done this in the past 17 years!!!

Oh well... I wonder what we will have for lunch tomorrow. I am sure we wil have the same old stale, iced, cake dounuts again in the morning. I miss the days when they made bakery dounuts fresh there!
    Yeah it was kind of hard finding people. We lost half our group when we got there. Was a pleasure to meet you. Always nice to meet the people from here. Been while since they had fresh dounuts. As for yesterdays lunch I kind of think my Roast Beef was still alive.
    Training does not make perfect. Training makes permanent!

IACOJ probie

Thread Information