- The one that looks like a mitten, you moron.
- Where used cars from Florida bring top dollar.
- No hurricanes here.
- The Orange Barrel State.
- So close to Canada you can hardly tell the difference.
- We know the rules to euchre.
- Got fudge?
- Two Mystery Spots. No waiting.
- Yes, the Porcupines are real mountains.
- Soda? We say pop here, buddy.
- The Midwestern "M" state without a wrestler for governor.
- No riots since '67
- More than just boarded up auto plants.
- Casino fever -- catch it.
- Sandy beaches without severe undertow.
- Happiness is a warm pasty.
- Imagine an island where horse manure still litters the streets.
- Water enough for any drought.
- Visit Hell, Paradise, Christmas and Climax. (Can do it all the same day!)
- Birthplace of Meijer Thrifty Acres.
- Where Ontario is a shortcut to New York.
- Gerald Ford slept here.
- It's called snow. Get used to it.
- Where the names of high-toned suburbs needlessly end with "e."
- Deer processing available here.
- Not as flat as Indiana.
- Try eating corn flakes without us.
- Hardly any annoying lizards or poisonous snakes.
- Big on flannel.
- It's not the heat. It's the humidity.
- Smoked fish sold here.
- Good people with camping trailers.
- We moved American history to Dearborn.
- No toll roads and proud of it.
- Our biggest bridge makes yours look puny.
- Nearly went to war with Ohio once and will do it again if they pull any funny stuff.
- Land of snow machines and bass boats.
- #@?!* mosquitoes.
- We know a place where wooden shoes are always in style.
- Where lousy teams get new stadiums.
- Speed limit is back up to 70, so move it!
- The Red Wings State.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
01-31-2006, 07:23 AM #1
Possible New Slogans for Michigan
Last edited by IACOJRev; 01-31-2006 at 07:28 AM. Reason: spelling errorResident Chaplain of the IACOJ
02-05-2006, 03:19 PM #2
every state here who has their own peninsula raise your hand...
that's what I thoughtSmoke Detectors Save Lives!!!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By MFDExplorer51 in forum Fire Explorer & Jr. FirefightingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2002, 06:49 PM
By mccumber in forum Meet and GreetReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2001, 10:08 AM
By D.SCHWER in forum Volunteer ForumReplies: 73Last Post: 10-03-2000, 09:50 PM
By ditchdoc in forum Volunteer ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2000, 03:59 PM