Thread: Cdap

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Cdap

Did anybody put in for these grants?

I tried for a TIC. When do we hear about yes/no? Has anybody heard anything?

Thanks!
    -Brotherhood: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    -Mistakes: It could be that the purpose of you life is to serve as a warning to others.

-Adversity: That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

-Despair: Its always darkest before it goes Pitch Black.

MembersZone Subscriber

Awards should start mid-to-end of March.

MembersZone Subscriber

Make sure to keep checking the RKB site for updates on your application status. We are still sitting at "confirmed". By the middle of next week i think we'll call our SAA if there is not an update. Good luck.
    earl

MembersZone Subscriber

Just a little more formation for you but my conatct at RKB told me that confirmed ststus are already being sent to SAAs. Awrads should begin in mid-March hoepfully but, don't hold your breath. There were 4000 applciations to process so it is not going to be like PhaseI where there were far fewer apps recieved.
    Kurt Bradley
    Public Safety Grants Consultant

"Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Forum Member

Poland, right next to Russia, Town that is.

Exclamation

And another note.... If you click on the status "confirmed" link it will bring you to a progress page and you can see who has had contact with your app. All apps that were confirmed by the SAA have been forwarded for consideration..
    Always confident, ever vigilant.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by bukstpsear
    And another note.... If you click on the status "confirmed" link it will bring you to a progress page and you can see who has had contact with your app. All apps that were confirmed by the SAA have been forwarded for consideration..
    Not quite right buktspear, If the SAA has reviewed it and returned it for consideration it will say - SAA Concurrs . The "confrmed" status simply means that the HOA ( Head of Agency) acknowledged the email that the application was a valid submission.
    Kurt Bradley

Forum Member

Okay yes, but under the status log for CEDAP ##### window it shows the chain of custody for your app, while mine has been forwarded for consideration the "current status" block still shows confirmed. That confirmed status has not changed since I confirmed it by email. However in the status log window you can see your SAA comment and the forwarded for consideration date and time stamp. You can access this by simply clicking on the blue colored confirmed word.

Just trying to help, since I was concerned when I didn't see my status change according to their shutdown schedule. I started clicking things and found the status log window.

"Usually when I start clicking things to get results the computer doctor needs to visit my machine for invasive surgery. "

Forum Member

Default Program Funding

Just wanted to find out if there are any statistics on this program (i.e...amount of funding, # of awards expected...etc)

I believe most of us went for TIC or Extracation tools, did 4,000 applicants apply for a few hundred pieces of gear???

Any info might help keep me calm or it might put me over the edge....depends on how much caffeine is cursing through my veins

Stay safe

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Patch System

We applied for a communications patch system to improve our interoperability. A department in a neighboring county received one and we tried it out. What a difference it could make to our fire/EMS and police operations!

Forum Member

We applied for a communications patch system to improve our interoperability. A department in a neighboring county received one and we tried it out. What a difference it could make to our fire/EMS and police operations!

ksmith31

Did you apply for the ICRI or the RIOS system? And when you get it tell us how it works!

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by bukstpsear
    Okay yes, but under the status log for CEDAP ##### window it shows the chain of custody for your app, while mine has been forwarded for consideration the "current status" block still shows confirmed. That confirmed status has not changed since I confirmed it by email. However in the status log window you can see your SAA comment and the forwarded for consideration date and time stamp. You can access this by simply clicking on the blue colored confirmed word.

Just trying to help, since I was concerned when I didn't see my status change according to their shutdown schedule. I started clicking things and found the status log window.

"Usually when I start clicking things to get results the computer doctor needs to visit my machine for invasive surgery. "
    buktspear I don't want you to think I was criticizing what you were saying, I only commented to clear that particular point up. What you are seeing is that RKB has not "offically" recognized that your application has been "SAA-Concurr". I am sure that within a short period of time you will see that change over to the correct one as RKB moves through this process also.

If I remember correctly there is about $6 million in this PhaseII so we should have quite few awards here.
    Kurt Bradley

Forum Member

6 million wont go far.

if everyone asked for a tic or hydraulics we may get 400 awards

Thread Information